Hawaii

solemates!! I FORGOT THEM!!

holy smacks!!! you guys my wedding is in one week and i forgot to order the solemates and im getting married on grass and now im screwed!! LOL just thought id share =(
KatluvsJohn

Re: solemates!! I FORGOT THEM!!

• edited December 2011
    Do you live near a Duane Reade pharmacy? They have them literally on every block in NYC and they sell them there for like $9. Or maybe its possible to order a pair and get them shipped to your hotel in Hawaii?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    aww man im in cali.... there are retail stores kinda far from me and will not have time to go there... =( thanks though!
    KatluvsJohn
  • ginajadeginajade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Uh, So I accidentally hit REPORT instead of REPLY - Kaesha, can you fix?   I was just going to say mine came in 3 days through the regular mail.  Really fast.
  • edited December 2011
    Nope, I can't fix it, but don't worry. It takes 10 different knotties hitting the report button on the same post before you get banned.
  • edited December 2011
    we leave first thing on wed... so that only gives me mon and tues..as business days...oh well i guess =]
    KatluvsJohn
  • vanilla15vanilla15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    did you see the expedited shipping option on soulmates.com? Expedited Shipping Options within the United States United Parcel Service (UPS) - Next Day Air (1 business day - Next business day delivery by end of day).  Available to the 48 contiguous states.  Guaranteed next-day delivery for peace of mind.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • vanilla15vanilla15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this may go without saying but the website is thesolemates.com...i am pretty sure the other address is for a matchmaker!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Aww Kat!!  I totally know what you mean!  I meant to order them for my BM 'cause they had stilletto heels!  LOL!  Any BM left behind who can have them shipped to them and then bring it with them to HI???  :) GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I know i think imma have to ask one of them.. hopefully they have the time!!!!
    KatluvsJohn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards