New Jersey - South

**myspacelove**

I got my mockup for my bouquet yesterday and I had the price wrong. My flowers are $100. Have you talked to your florist yet about the breakdown? Here's a picture of them, (it's kind of different from my original bio pictures) is this what you're going for? (sorry it's kind of blurry)
BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
hide

Re: **myspacelove**

• edited December 2011
    Thats so pretty!  I love it :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hey girl, Thanks for thinking of me.  I didn't get the markup yet because I thought it was better to do it in person than on the phone.  My flowers look more similar to the bouquet you had in your bio.  I asked around and basically found out that a medium bouquet like the one in the bio runs from 250-300, so I guess 309 was sort of in the ballpark.  I think I am just going to request her to make it smaller and maybe take out the rhinestones.  I think I'll still have the look I want and maybe could save like 100.  I tried the watermark pic thing in microsoft word yesterday.  It is really easy, but if you don't make the picture like 600% than it comes out right in the middle of the page, and you can't move it.  If it's like 600%, it will practically be your whole page.  I don't know which one you were looking to do (pic on whole page or small pic at top, bottom, or side)...just giving you a heads up.  I posted on the DIY board asking how to move the picture, and the girls said to edit my picture first in a photo shop program and make it into the washout look there, then paste it the way you would paste a regular picture, and it will have the same look.  Haven't tried it yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I wonder if you can paste it over other text...I don't know. I'm going to try your 600% tip, because I don't really have any other photo editing program and am not too savvy when it comes to "editing" anyway.Thanks for the update, and good luck at with your florist!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards