New York-New York City

Letterpress coasters??

Anyone make custom coasters for their wedding?  I used Ceci for wedding invites.. but I just cant bring myself to pay those prices for coasters!!Was trying to find something online.. but wanted to know if anyone had used someone they could recommend.tia!Jess

Re: Letterpress coasters??

• edited December 2011
    Bella figura makes super cute ones, but I don't have any personal experience with them. My invites were from Ceci too - did you have a fun experience?  Are you happy with your invites?  What do they look like?
  • edited December 2011
    Dolce press and mercucio brothers(sp) offer great prices. Also try etsy! If tucci13 doesn't come onto This post..try paging her. I forget who she used(its on her blog)...but she got a GREAT price on custom letterpress. If I remember correctly she also has coasters for her upcoming wedding. That her letterpresser threw in! Hope this helps!
  • tucci013tucci013 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!!I used paperedtogether for all of my paper goods and agelo was right, Krista threw the coasters in for free, so I can't quote a price.  She's phenomenal to work with, you can contact her through her etsy shop or at info at papertogether dot com.
    August 2012's May Siggy challenge: Favorite TV mom:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • jess.paljess.pal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my invites are actually up on michele clarks blog.. she posted them up about a week ago.. I love them! :) thanks for the recs.. Will look into all of the above now...
  • edited December 2011
    I actually put a comment on michele blog weeks ago about your invites! How beautiful!!!!! They came out so spectacular! She told me the are more pieces she didn't photograph yet that are equally beautiful! Yah!! Love em!
  • jess.paljess.pal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Your invites look great! I ordered wedding day stuff from foryourparty.com and the prices are great. I custom designed what I ordered...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards