April 2013 Weddings

Ticker??

I am generally good with figuring computer stuff out, but why can't I get my ticker to show up on on my posts?  Do I have to copy and paste it every time?  I generated a ticker code but now what?  Help please :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ticker??

• It is a little hidden, but you can put it in your signature.  If you look to the left, under "Community Links" there's an option to Update Signature.  You can drop the code in there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was there but I didn't scroll down so I only saw where you could insert a picture.  OK, let's se if this works...thank you for your help :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It worked!  Now I feel official!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yaay!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  •  Lets see if my ticker will work for me. crossing fingers!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What am i doing wrong? cover face :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Chantizzle I was so aggravated when I couldn't get it to work!  Did you first go into your Bio and create the ticker?  I did it about 5 times before I saw the code it generated.  Then I copied that into a blank document.  Then went into Update signature (look to the left of this post) and then once in Update Signature scroll down and you'll see where to paste the code.  Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got so frustrated that I grabbed my FI and made Mr. Computer Nerd handle it.  Yay for being with a nerd.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • See the upper left on your screen where it says "My Knot?"  If you go down that column, almost all the way to the bottom, you click on "wedding tickers."  When that page pops up, click on the green box that says "create your wedding ticker."  Go through the steps and pick what you want. 

When you reach the end, copy everything that's in the top box of code, then go back to "My Knot" and go to "update signature" and paste the code in the signature box at the bottom of the page.  Hit "save as my signature" and that should be it.  I had to log out and log back in before I could see mine, but it was there.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Thank you ladies for the help. Much appreciated! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YAY for a new ticker!!!!  :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • did it work ? I tried it :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards