New York-Hudson Valley

Recommend your florist in Westchester

Hi, I am getting married next September and I am looking for a florist in Westchester. Who would you recommend?

Re: Recommend your florist in Westchester

• edited December 2011
    westchester floral decorators in pelham. ive seen there work at friends weddings and it's been amazing. i just met with danny last week and signed a contract locking us in for our 5.22.10 wedding. so whilei haven't dealt with him for our wedding yet, i haven't heard any negative reviews. good luck!
  • RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    lee vazquez www.ladybuglee.comshe's located in rockland but does many westchester events also.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We just used Bed of Roses for our wedding on 7/11. I have to say, they did an amazing job and exceeded our expectations. Everything was right on point down to the very last detail. I have a few pictures in my bio where you can see some of our flowers. They are also way cheaper than most other Westchester florists.
  • billyandsarabillyandsara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whispering Pine of Chappaqua. Known them for years and their flowers are gorgeous. She can be pricey but is totally worth it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Danny at Westchester Floral Decorators.  I used him for my 5/22/09 wedding and was thrilled with my flowers.  He was lovely to deal with from the start and I never had any issues with him at all.  He truly is a professional who takes pride in his work.  My flowers were gorgeous and lasted for at least 3 weeks afterwards!  Check him out! :))
  • Jenniferk08Jenniferk08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    westchester floral decorators.. danny is amazing. everyone could not believe how beautiful my flowers were. even though i had seen the trial one i still was shocked to see the room filled with flowers the day of. and my bouquet left me speechless when it came through the door...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Lee Vazquez
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mohegan Florist- They're work is beautiful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We're using Rubrums Florist in Ossining.
    imageimageimage
  • mmo510mmo510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After a lot of searching we decided on Danny of Westchester Floral in Pelham.We also like Lee Vasquez and Carol Kelly in Tarrytown.  Lee has already been mentioned, but Carol gives you you a similar vibe (she can be reached at cjkellyny at yahoo.com). 
  • BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Bed  of Roses. Carl has been amazing with working with us. PIB of my sample centerpeices. Jaimie
  • edited December 2011
    dont care what anyone says - danny of westchester floral is the best hands down!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards