Not Engaged Yet

What's your favorite flower?

Button's post made me kind of sad thinking about my friends not changing...so I think a pick me up is in order!What's your favorite flower and favorite color that flower comes in?

Re: What's your favorite flower?

• edited December 2011
    I love ALL flowers, but I always say my favorite flower is a simple white daisy.
  • edited December 2011
    I would say cherry blossoms....I grew up in Japan and my parents have called me 'sakura' aka cherry blossom all my life
  • edited December 2011
    mine are pale pink peonies and orange tiger lilies
  • edited December 2011
    I must be weird.  I don't really have any.  I've always liked really colorful flowers - bright oranges, yellows, pinks, blues, etc.Right now I'm growing red and yellow roses (prefer the yellow, although sadly that bush is not doing so well...), hydrangea (don't know what color yet since it hasn't bloomed), stargazer lilies and calla lilies in mixed colors, pink daisies, and orchids.  We also have azalea bushes and crepe myrtles in our yard that flower.  The azaleas were pink, and the crepe in the backyard is pink.  The two in the front are purple.  I can't wait for the lilies to bloom.  I wish the dogs would stop digging in them.  :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • Jerzeygrl329Jerzeygrl329 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    twinkie I agree! White daisies.  I also like the Gerbera Daisies in fall colors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • emmyrooemmyroo member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I love yellow roses.  They are by far my favorite.  I also really like daisies.  My parents have a daisy plant in their garden that I kind of claimed as "mine." :)  On Valentine's day of my freshman year of college my parents sent me a vase of yellow roses and daisies.  When I picked them up, the people from the flower shop said they were just commenting on how nice that arrangement looked compared to the piles of red and pink roses!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I love roses. My favorite colors are probably dark red and champagne.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    Sorry for bumming you out twink!We do have the same favorite kind of flower though, something about the simple while daisy makes me so happy.Or as Meg Ryan says in "You've got Mail" "Aren't daisies just the friendliest flower?"
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I like dark red roses.  Daisies and sunflowers are also nice. I pretty much like anything that's not orange.
  • rzeffirorzeffiro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like them all, but my favorites have to be:yellow rosessunflowersbright tulips
  • hisgoldeneyeshisgoldeneyes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I adore white daisys also!! I always thought I was strange but I also agree with what a PP wrote about the You Got Mail movie...Meg Ryan hit the nail on the head. Thats why I love them so much because they really are happy friendly flowers. I love them. Recently I've also fallen in love with lilys.
  • PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cherry blossom for me too! I have some tattooed on my back.
  • KA2KA2
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    orchids
  • magsugar13magsugar13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i LOVE LOVE LOVE most flowers but my favorites are...irislavender rosesdaisiespurple stockpurple/blue hydrengaalmost anything purple
    Spring Break 2013
  • edited December 2011
    plumeria - any color -  and bright pink gerbera daisies
    Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ericswifeyericswifey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    white. cala. lily.I could cry every time I see them.and lilacs (smell and color)... and gardenias (smell)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm very surprised by how many people love white daisies! I also agree with the statement from You've Got Mail. Happy Friday everyone! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Sunflowers, by far.
  • edited December 2011
    Magnolias.
  • edited December 2011
    White Calla Lily; Tiger Lily; Stargazer Pink Lily; Orchids; Pink Peonies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards