California-Inland Empire

Guess what!

Andrew said he wants a baby.  He was working at a house where there was a baby and he has finally come to terms with the fact that he wants one!  I never thought this day would come!  I've been off BC since August but within the last month or two we haven't tried to prevent pregnancy at all.  Now that I know he for sure wants a babay I don't plan to change anything.  I started charting but I didn't care much for it.  I think I'll just let it happen and not worry about when we NEED to have sexy time.  I would rather just let things just fall into place.  The whole charting thing is stressful!
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Guess what!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! Maybe you and Sylvia will be prego at the same time :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Aww, there'll be two prego Knotties.  I'm still kind of scared about the whole thing.  Every month I hope I'm pregnant and I hope I'm not.  THIS is why it just needs to happen on its own for me.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats!!!!!! :0) how exciting for you guys!!! and yes charting is horrible :0(

• hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay ! Congrats!! Maybe we'll have a prego Knottie in no time!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Do you still chart Syl?  I started forgetting to take my temp so I just gave up.  I don't like having that stress on me...I don't want to have to worry about what days we need to do it.  It's stressful when you don't feel like it but the chart says you have to.  I would much rather conceive when I'm enjoying sexy time rather than conceive because I forced it. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    I'm actually worried I can't have kids.  There's been family history (since I had my kid) that makes me wonder if what happened to them internally is something that can or did happen to me. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never took my temp and I only used the OPK kit twice I mostly just entered my period info :0) hehehehe Im a lazy asssssss
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im so excited for you!!! i love babies!!
  • edited December 2011
    haha Syl!!  I just decided to keep track of my period on my calendar on my phone.  You have to do all that crazy stuff in order for the program to detect ovulation.  I wasn't going to do that crap. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! How exciting!  Another lil' one running around.
  • edited December 2011
    YaY Kasi! That is awesome. I chart but I have been lazy with it lazy. I enjoy it though because I understand when I ovulate better. I always assumed it was on cd 14 but I ovulate later than that. Anyways, enjoy making your baby!
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I don't think lil K will pop up anytime soon. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Remember the good old days people didn't chart or have all those baby making stresses and people just had kids. I think the more you relax and just are being the best you can be your body will make a baby. There is always science but fate I have found is a stronger force.

I mean the dugger family has babies all the time, they seem pretty stress free and I doubt they chart. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! =) I hope it happens soon for you.

• edited December 2011
    LOL, oh yea, i loke the stress-free way.  that's how I had my daughter.  No charting or any of that crap. I'm going to stick to fate on this one.  Easier that way. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards