African American Weddings

Signing Off!!!!!!

Well ladies the day has finally arrived. The wedding is in 2 days, I can't believe I'm actually signing off. FI and I have been engaged since January 2011 so I am truly ready for this day to get here. I became a  regular on TK shortly after we got engaged. I am definitely addicted to this board. All of you ladies have been so supportive and helpful with all the advice, prayers, ideas and suggestions. I would have NOT been able to get through this planning process without this board and you ladies. I am so grateful to God for what he has done in our lives, with all the ups and downs of planning this wedding and not being sure if it would happen financially, God truly made a way out of no way soooo many times. I am overjoyed that everything is paid for and their is no debt. God is truly amazing! The rehearsal is tomorrow and the wedding is friday. We leave for our week long honeymoon to New York on Monday. I promise I will be back ASAP to do a recap and post some pictures. Ladies please keep us in your prayers that everything falls into place. Love you girls!!!

Soon to be Mrs. Strickland
Anniversary

Re: Signing Off!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards