Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

FFF: Flame Free Friday!

1234568»

Re: FFF: Flame Free Friday!

• edited December 2011
    Abbey if you read the whole post you would know that comment did not have a thing to do with you. Now the comment I made about you directley even had your name in it. If you don't need any help planning your "wedding" then why are you here? All the girls on here are brides or ex brides that came to this site for help and happened to meet people along the way. The more you say, is just making me believe even more you are a vendor, or maybe just maybe somebody that really needs a life.
  • edited December 2011
    The issue is you are trying to knock people down by saying you will not benefit from anything anybody has to offer on the board. So why are you here? You don't like the "accusations, rumors" being spread but you are still here and have done nothing but complain about how rude we are, when to be honest your very first post was really rude. i am not ripping you a part just for the hell of it, i don't get that satisfaction, I am simply stating what I believe. Wrong or right I let it out there, you have done anything to make me think otherwise. Anyways, as Julie said in relation to Nae "It is what it is."
  • edited December 2011
    "I still don't understand why you are saying I'm not welcome or allowed to be here. I am a bride-to-be just like you and most other people here." I never said that you were not allowed or welcome talk about twisting and turning things. I asked why you were here if you can buy everything you want/need. I don't enjoy ripping people apart, nor I am I trying to or ever have on this board. There is nothing else to say!
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might not have started the finger pointing but you were quick to throw others under the bus. I had never even heard of Labella until you pointed her out the other day. Only someone who has been on here longer than me would know her. But you've only been on here a couple of weeks.....
  • mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. "Watch it" is a threat? Can we say melodramatic much? By "watch it" all I meant was that if you continue talking on here the way you do, someone is going to rip you far worse that you got it yesterday and today. And personally I don't appreciate you implying that I'm a bad person because I told you to watch it. Don't call me a "lady" in quotes when you're being b!tchy. If you don't like us then get off the board. No one made you post here. Believe me I have plenty more that I'd like to say, but my manners are cutting me off.
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • edited December 2011
    "With my wedding budget, I have no DIY projects and I don't need any vendors. I've got plenty of money to buy and design what I need without asking for help." I'm pretty sure you completely contradicted yourself in a later post: "Perhaps someone will ask me about a vendor I am using or a venue I have seen." I thought your budget was SOOO big you didn't need vendors??? Hmmm... ALSO...I seem to remember that ArtTeacher (and don't get me wrong, I actually liked her becasue I was clueless about everything at the time) was VERY quick to jump on anyone she thought was a vendor, thus prompting me to say: "Guilty dog barks first!"
  • almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cyndi, I think she meant that she already has all of the vendors she needs because her budget is so big that she doesn't even need to shop around for competitive rates. Actually, she has her entire wedding planned over a year in advance. She is just on TK to look at pictures and give those of you still planning advice, and to be snarky to those of us who are already married.
  • edited December 2011
    Haha...probably true. I just don't understand why she keeps fighting about it. I think she's being a little silly.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Abbey...if you actually look it wasn't me who started the suspicion about you.  Amber made a comment on here and then I checked out Jess's post.  Not that that matters.  You like to make me out to be the bad guy anyway.  Whatever.  Shelley always twisted things around, too.
  • JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    This may be presumptuous of me, but am I who you are talking about (By the way I don't consider myself "awesome") I am just asking because of recent incidents.I didn't think I ever mentioned "it", but if I did, I am SO SORRY. I know the rules, and I have been debating on if I should leave should things keep going at the rate they are going so I don't make anyone mad.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IMO, if there is any question in your mind, then that is your answer.I viewed your beautiful bio for the first time last week (can't believe I hadn't ever seen it!).  LOVE the towel wraps and will probably get those for my BMs.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and I totally read that wrong--I read it as "keep things the way they are."  You certainly shouldn't leave!
    edited December 2011
    Thank you.  I loved them (I think Nikki got them for her BMs too).  They are super comfy and I love that they are long. The question was that I didn't mention it (at least I don't think), AND it isn't my business...therefore I didn't know anything was wrong.  So after reading it this afternoon, i was like "shoot. I hope that isn't about me." and thought I would ask to be sure. I am so sorry to anyone who was upset. I didn't mean for anyone to get upset OR a big debate to happen.  For all of that, I feel bad.
    edited December 2011
  • Jefrina79Jefrina79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So, I am reaaaalllly late to this and I just now read all 5 pages (WOW) but I just wanted to say - my wedding was on a Monday. And I am def not a vendor! hee hee just had to add that, sorry. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards