Louisiana-New Orleans

OOT Bride Needs Help Picking a Planner

Hey everyone, I'm an oot bride hoping to get married in New Orleans (I'm originally from New Orleans).  I've decided that I definitely need a wedding planner and im in the process of consulting with a few.  I'm having some trouble deciding who would be best and was hoping I could get some opinions from this very helpful, well informed board!  I'm trying to pick between Jennie Keller, Kelly Sherlock & Michele Adams.  Any info that any of you have on these three would be extremely helpful.  If you'd rather not post your opinion on the board, please e-mail it to me at alexiseb@gmail.com.  Thanks everyone!!!

Re: OOT Bride Needs Help Picking a Planner

• e.everette.everett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Michele Adams and she's WONDERFUL. My fiance and I are in town but neither of our families are-she's been incredible to work with
  • edited December 2011
    I just got back from our OOT wedding in NOLA (it was Saturday, we live in Birmingham) and LOVED Emily Sullivan from Get Polished.  She kept things flowing, was super organized...I only bought the month of package, but it was so freaking worth it.  She coordinated out of town guests, maps, did the Rehearsal, ceremony, Reception, broke everything down and took it back to my moms hotel room (gifts, pictures, centerpieces, etc) and...this was my favorite....she had a picnic basket from Muriels (where our reception was) with foods from our reception packed with a bottle of champagne sent to our honeymoon suite!!!  Perfection.
  • edited December 2011
    What is the price range of a wedding planner?
  • edited December 2011
    There were two "month of" coordination packages with Get Polished- one had more bells and whistles, and was more straightforward.  $1500/$2000, and honestly, with her vendor recommendations, she saved me that much.  And...it both include your hair and makeup with her beauty team. 
    I know you read my review...aside from the money saved, she was worth every penny for making it a totally no-stress day! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards