Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

frist dance

We both really like hard rock or Alt. music... doesnt anyone know of any good slow love songs.. Im telling you its hard to find?? Thanks for the help

Re: frist dance

• Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love love love Firehouse's-Love of a Lifetime!!! http://www.youtube.com/?vwatch=p61Q_DOwtps&feature=channel
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    on the 80s note, my sister and her husband did firehouse "When i look into your eyes" ive also seen people do angel by aerosmith
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    "When I look into your eyes " is a great one too!!! Didn't think of that!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we were originally going to dance to "Hard to Concentrate" By the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but decided to change it to "Follow You, Follow Me" by Genesis...
  • Options
    USAFbride2BUSAFbride2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We decided on All About Loving You, by Bon Jovi, our other choice is a new song by Staind, its called Tangled Up In You, really slow and the lyrics are great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    led zepplin, "thank you"
  • Options
    hvnlydevilhvnlydevil member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's a couple:"Love Should" Moby"Tangled Up In You" Staind"Til Kingdom Come" Coldplay"18th Floor Balcony" Blue October"Inevitable" Anberlin"Adored" Collective Soul"Fade Into You" Mayzze Star"Everlong (acoustic)" Foo Fighters
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "Invincible" - MuseFollow throughMake your dreams come trueDon't give up the fightYou will be alright'Cause there's no one like you in the universeDon't be afraidWhat your mind conceivesYou should make a standStand up for what you believeAnd tonightWe can truly sayTogether we're invincibleDuring the struggleThey will pull us downBut please, pleaseLet's use this chanceTo turn things aroundAnd tonightWe can truly sayTogether we're invincibleDo it on your ownIt makes no difference to meWhat you leave behindWhat you choose to beAnd whatever they sayYour souls unbreakableDuring the struggleThey will pull us downBut please, pleaseLet's use this chanceTo turn things aroundAnd tonightWe can truly sayTogether we're invincibleTogether we're invincibleDuring the struggleThey will pull us downPlease, pleaseLet's use this chanceTo turn things aroundAnd tonightWe can truly sayTogether we're invincibleTogether we're invincible
  • Options
    TequintTequint member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely recommend "Inevitable" by Anberlin. I'm actually using the drum part at the end as my processional.Good luck!
  • Options
    ravenzoeravenzoe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also check out what the Vitamin String Quartet has to offer. They do instrumental covers of a lot of hard rock/alt bands. You may be able to use one of your typically rockin' fave songs in instrumental version as your first dance.
  • Options
    kfarris78kfarris78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We listen to rock as well and our first song will be Summer Time Rolls by Jane's Addiction~~~ it's slow and niceSummertime Rolls" Fell into A sea of grass And disappeared among The shady blades... Children all Ran over me Screaming tag! You are the one! He trips her as Her sandals fail She says stop! I'm a girl... Whose fingernails are made Of mother's pearl... Yellow buttercup Helicopters Orange buttercat Chasing after The crazy bee Mad about somebody... Me and my girlfriend Don't wear no shoes Her nose is painted pepper Sunlight... She loves me I mean it's serious As serious can be... She sings a song and I listen to what it says: If you want a friend Feed any animal... There was so much space I cut me a piece With some fine wine It brought peace to my mind In the summertime... And it rolled Summer.... oh... Oh.... the summertime rolls
    Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child. BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards