Snarky Brides

What up bitzhes?

Does the evening crew still check in?  How's it going?
IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012

Re: What up bitzhes?

• ::punches time card::
  • Hiya Dawg! How's things with you?
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Ali!  Kristen!  Kristen I see you are going to have another bebeh, congrats! Ali, hows it going, you ok?
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Oh Kristen we need to be FB friends then you would know that I had an amazing brithday weekend that included a surprise huge suite at the Venetian in Vegas and a diamond ring.  It was fabulous. 
  • Yup, I'm popping kids out like it's my job. Thanks!Speaking of work, is your working situation better? You're out of that high stress position now, right?
    image Ready to rumble.
  • DIAMOND RING?!?!?!
  • SHUT UP!!! Tony done good. :-) Yayayayay!!
    image Ready to rumble.
  • The new job is great, I only manage myself and I love working from home.  Only issue is that the economy has hit the hotels hard and there is major pressure to get new accounts into the hotels but no one is traveling.  It's tough out there. 
  • Bloomie, I miss you!!!  I see you no more on FB :(  Yes, I asked Tony for a penny so I could make a wish on the Gondola ride and he reached in his pocket and handed me the ring.  I was floored. 
  • I want to see pictures of the ringy-ring! How was the Venetian? I've heard it's super nice.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • It's a good thing you looked at it before you tossed it in.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Woo, congrats dawg!and hello everybody =)
  • congrats!! and I want to see pics of the ring! I'm doing just fine, don't worry about me. :)Hey, do you have any hotel hookups in Hawaii? I still haven't booked anything for October (except the conference part that work is paying for).
  • The Venetian is awesome, we were actually at the Palazzo which is there new tower but I like the dinning at the Venetian a lot better.  I'm not into Veal and buffalo on my plate.
  • Sorry Ali, my hook ups are extremely limited now days and nothing in Hawaii.  It made me sad when I booked our Kauai honeymoon/wedding at the hilton and have to pay full price.  I will take pictures and post when I get new batteries in my camera.  they died on the trip, I also have super cool photos of the hotel suite.  It a pretty basic ring, round, 1 Ct white gold.  Very high quality diamond, Tony did a good job.
  • That is very romantical :D
  • dress shopping? come to san francisco when Fallin and noisy are here?

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • moddy mod.  I highly doubt Fallin's idea of a good time is hanging out with me in San Fran but I am going to come up in the fall and you and I will spend a day together.  I just need to figure out what dates.
  • Congrats.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Wait, I totally heard about a possible work trip Cali sometime mid September. When are Fallin and noisy coming?
  • And I meant to say hi dawg. Congrats on your awesome birfday weekend.
  • moddy mod. I highly doubt Fallin's idea of a good time is hanging out with me in San Fran but I am going to come up in the fall and you and I will spend a day together. I just need to figure out what dates. Say wha?!?  Come on down...er, up, over?  Whichever way SF is from you, come that way.
  • Congrats Dawg!  What a great birthday weekend.
  • I think that's the cutest thing I've ever heard Fallin say. I don't really know why. 
  • Congrats Dawg!  That sounds amazing!  And I love the Venetian. 
  • I'm late and you're probably not checking this dawg, but congratulations!  Awesome.  I, too, will need ring pics.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • Woohoo!  Congrats Dawg!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards