New Jersey - South

100 Days!

Wow time is flying I am down to my 100 day mark today and tomorrow I will be in double digits. Sometimes idk if seeing that makes me more excited or more nervous for all the little things i might forget or that i have to do!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**

Re: 100 Days!

• nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting!!  I just hit 150 days and I can say I'm nervous that I'm gonna forget something.  This year went SO fast!!
  • edited December 2011
    I had a minor freak out around 100 days but once the invitations go out things lighten up. Do every little thing you can ahead of time no matter how small. I had a very stressful July but now it's completely light and I can enjoy my last few weeks. GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jes003jes003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I have 79 days and I'm also afraid of forgetting what I need to do.Mostly though I just want to wear my pretty dress :)
  • edited December 2011
    Very exciting! I know what you mean about the tickers-they make me anxious about what I still have to do and excited at the same time! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the 100 day mark! I am looking forward to eventually getting there.
  • edited December 2011
    Enjoy!  It will go by fast!  I am starting to really stress about what I don't have done.  22 days!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I logged in yesterday and saw I had 99 days!  I had a wee bit of a melt down!  I get so stressed out sometimes and I really just want to enjoy this time.  I hope you all are enjoying this time.
  • edited December 2011
    haha i have 389 days left lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards