Florida-South Florida
Options

HUGE Vendor Rave

I had my b-pics today with Crystal Fielding and let me just say OMG!!! She is the most amazing person alive. Not only is she a sweetheart, but shes creative and fun!! She definitely has a great funny personality. I didnt know what to expect when doing these and I guess I sounded nervous and she mentioned for me to have a drink haha, so I drank some wine. Felt a lot better. We shot SOOOO many pictures, and I had so many outfit changes it was awesome! I cant wait to see how they come out. I am so happy I decided to do this, and I think FI is gonna be in AHHH Moment when he sees them!!! Im gonna be in a AHH moment haha when I see them. I give her A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Across the board and highly recommend her to everyone and not only for b-pics but for other photography too, I wish I knew about her b-4 I booked my photog.

When I get some teasers I'll share =)
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HUGE Vendor Rave

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards