Getting in Shape

Boobie shrinkage?

So just a question... I've heard that boobs are the first to go during weight loss so I was wondering how many of you this was true for?! I, oddly enough, hate big boobs and can't wait for them to get smaller... so thats why I'm asking. How much "boobage" have you girls on WW or any diet lose???

Re: Boobie shrinkage?

• im not sure of the answer for this but im in the same boat as you. i cant wait for these puppies to get smaller!!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Ive lost around 6" from my chest in the past 3ish months, and I am THRILLED! I cant wait to have normal sized boobs again.
  • Luckily my body looses weight at realitively the same rate all over, so I maintain my proportions and keep my hourglass shape...it just gets smaller :)
  • For me, my boobs are the first to go.. sadly because I like the size of my boobs..
    Photobucket
  • I went from a 38D to a 34C...I am okay with it, though I wasn't unhappy with them before.
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I've gone from almost busting out of a 36DD to a 34C-D (depending on the bra/brand), but it took forever to get there! I hate hate hated my boobs and they were one of the last things to finally shrink. I'm in between sizes now and it's super annoying...
  • Yay! Good to hear... I'm at the almost busting out of a 38 DD, I'd LOVE to be a 34C.. I hope mine go fast! It'd be super amazing if they shrunk a little before trying on dresses so I'm not busting out of them.
  • How much time do you have? It took mine like 6 months to go from a DD to a D. :(
  • Well, technically I have forever! Haha I've come to terms that I'm not going to be as thin as I'd like for my wedding no matter how hard I try but I plan to continue even after the wedding. As for trying on dresses, I'll probably start that within a month. I know- probably no change.... but while working out I wear lots of layers and my boobs sweat like crazy... so maybe that will help.
  • I am hoping for some shrinkage as well!! I have 13 months and am hoping for 80lbs but that might be a bit much but hey I am trying!!
  • When I lost 15 pounds about 3 years ago, I went from a C cup to a B and was kind of sad about it. I've been able to pretty much maintain that weight loss, but I want to lose still more weight before my wedding in a year, and I don't want to go down to an A cup! I know many of you ladies WANT to lose breast weight and size, but is there anyone who DOESN'T? Is there any way to lose weight everywhere else and keep breasts decent-sized?
  • I don't want to go down any more sizes. I was a 38D and now i'm at a 36C. That took about 5 months to change. Hopefully....(**praying**)...they won't get any smaller.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't want mine to go!!!!!  Right now they are 36 C-D and when I was 30 lbs lighter which I'm trying to go back to I was a 36 B...sad...
  • I lose and gain weight at the same pace like pp said, which I like but I did lose some of my boobs. I got a boob job when I was about 135 lbs. (heaviest weight was 139) and they were a 34D, now that I've lost weight (weight fluctuates from 118-121) I'm a 32D which is really a C cup but a 34C band size is too big for me. I wish I would have lost all my weight before I got the boob job because I would have gotten more put in if I knew they were going to be C's. But now that they are smaller you can't tell they are fake at all.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Defiantly the first place I lose weight:( Sometimes I wonder if it is the ONLY place I lose weight. I am 5"7 and went from being about 150 with size 36 C. I am now 130 with 34 A :(I REALLY wish I could get a boob job..
  • i have lost 27lbs and went from a 36B-C to a 32-4A in 5 months (need to get measured, i'm really not sure what size i technically am). i have maintained for a few months now and my fiance and i have started a fund for a boob job... my proportions are all out of wack now. i didn't have enough to begin with to be able to afford losing any. now they are nill. RIP boobies
  • I haven't really lost any weight yet, so I can't answer that... but I gained pretty much all of my weight (40lbs extra) in the last year. In that year, I went from a C to a DD. I like my boobs, but I HATE how hot and sweaty they get in the summer. I would quite like to not have so much boob suffocation going on.
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I lost 80 pounds and went from a 38DD to a 34B.  Bye bye, chest.  I loved my boobs, but they would look quite strange on my body now.  I'm pretty proportionate, but I do wish I was at least a C cup.  :(  It took quite a few pounds for them to start to shrink, but once they did they never stopped.
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think I'm abnormal... I would LOVE to have a B cup... I think the 34 is starting to get loose on me, but maybe it's just the cups that are too big and I can actually be a C cup next time I go shopping!
  • I went from a 38D to a 34D, which means that yes, I did lose weight from the boobs, but I didn't lose it proportionally.  I wish I'd lost more, gone down to the C cup I was in high school. :(
  • Oh yeah, see you later boobs. I look a bit like a teenage boy these days. It doesn't help that I was never bigger than a B to begin with. :(
  • Haha! It sounds like everyone wants to be a C cup. My fiance keeps telling me that if you work out your chest muscles, it'll help. I say bullshit. Any solutions? Besides surgery?
  • It was true for my. My FI says thats natures cruel joke to me... its so sad, before I lost weight in other places I lost my chest (which was a B) and I looked so disproportionate. I'm starting to look better though.
  • Yeah, C cup seems like a good size, not too big not too small. FI says I'm not allowed to lose any in the chest, but of course I think he's saying it to be nice. I'm sure he'd love a nice C cup. :)
  • Chest exercises do help! Don't call bull! Otherwise you might get the water balloon look.
  • 3 whole inches - and I don't exactly have much to lose.....sad for me.
  • I guess I'm the only one here that doesn't lose weight from the boob area!  Haha...my boobs stay the same size no matter how much I lose.  In fact, if I gain weight, the get slightly bigger, but when I lose the weight, the boobs don't get smaller!  I have some big girls...and I really don't mind, actually, so I'm glad I don't lose from there. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards