Catholic Weddings
Options

NFP/FAM charting software

I want to buy cycle charting software but I'm not sure which is the better option - the CCLI software of TCOYF Ovusoft. The one problem is that I have a Mac and Ovusoft isn't compatible with my computer. However, fiance has a PC so I could put it on his computer.Anyone familiar with either option? Suggestions?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: NFP/FAM charting software

• Options
    canary11canary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could try fertilityfriend.com. however, it will not break your cycle into 3 phases, but it will give you that chart/graph look and will pinpoint ovulation. I think they have at least one free plan- but I am not sure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fertility Friend does have a free option, but it's pretty useless for TTA because it doesn't break your cycle into phases.I tried a demo version of the CCLI software and it seemed pretty good.  The helpful thing was that it could be used both TTA and TTC, because it divided the cycle into the three phases according to various rules, and you can select which rule(s) you want the program to apply (i.e. you can choose how careful you want to be).   If you've taken a CCLI class, you can also send the chart to your teaching couple.  I use the CCLI paper charts normally, and the software made a lot of sense to me.  I've never tried Ovusoft, though, so I can't compare the two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards