Wedding Etiquette Forum

::TemerityJane::

Hey.  How are you?  What's your real name?  Do you know breaks?  Did you know that you resemble her a bit?  I like your sense of humour.  How is your FI your stalker?  What's your favorite pizza?  Do you enjoy drinking alcohol?  How old are you?  What do you do for a job?  Do you have any post secondary education?  You mentioned you live with your FI's ex, care to tell us that story?  How long have you been with your FI?  Where would you go if you could go anywhere?  DO you enjoy coffee?  Do you like swimming?

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
"This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
Miss
Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: ::TemerityJane::

• I love these.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • How do you feel about Halloween? Cats? Coffee?
  • Oooh I'm excited. Particularly about the living with ex story. I've been curious for a while.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • Why do you like red?  How do you feel about purple?
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• You forgot to ask her- which is her favorite sushi, does she like anal, and will she call you in the morning. 
  • ::taps foot impatiently::  I'm waaaaaaaaiting.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • I'm kind of sad this hasn't been answered yet.

• I just ate my weight in chocolate covered almonds.  Thanks a lot Jane.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Geez...it's a lot of questions. She is answering each and every one. I hope. Mandy...your picture is so freaking adorable! You look like a cherub and I just want to squeeze you really hard.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ::taps foot impatiently:: I'm waaaaaaaaiting.I'm so picturing Vinzini from The Princess Bride right now!

• Aw thanks Sascha!   That's exactly what I was going for Bee.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Ohmigosh I was cooking (microwaving).Hey.I'm good.My name's Kelly.I don't know breaks, but I have been told I look like her.Buddy is my stalker 'cause he pursued me for a year before I paid any attention to him. That's a long story. My fans asked me about it once. I have links to the lengthy story from each of our sides if you're interested. I come out sounding like a huge biitch.I like BBQ chicken pizza. Who doesn't, right?I don't drink. I have nothing against drinking. It doesn't make me feel good. I'm 27 and I'm a writer and I have a double degree in Criminology & Criminal Justice and Philosophy with a Concentration in Ethical Theory.*deep breath*
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Um I'm going to put on The Princess Bride now to watch until this question gets answered.
    Married
    Planning
  • Um I'm going to put on The Princess Bride now to watch until this question gets answered. What?Inconceivable!

• I mean it's halfway answered now, probably all the way by the time I post this, but I'm watching it anyway :)  Inconceivable! I'm beginning to think you do not know the meaning of that word.
    Married
    Planning
  • We live with the ex because they own the house together. They were together, both in the military, but things weren't good. Then she tried to commit suicide and Buddy felt like he needed to recommit himself to the relationship. Then that same week, she cheated on him in his bed and that was that. Except the house is now worth way less than the mortgage. Neither can afford to buy the other out and they can't sell because they can't afford the remainder. As soon as we can, we will find her a roommate and get out. That will be hard because without supervision, she doesn't pay bills. Their credit is very tied togather. This situation makes me very unhappy but I try not to show it because Buddy feels like he dragged me away from my family and everyone I know to live a sucky life.We have been together since last August. HOLY CRAP IT'S ALMOST OUR ANNIVERSARY. I know that isn't very long. Situations being what they were, things were very serious, very fast. The aforementioned stories detail that a bit more. If I could go anywhere, I'd go to Pennsylvania. That is where my entire [ENTIRE] family lives. Until I came to Arizona to be with Buddy, my mom had never gone more than 3 months without seeing me, even when she was in PA and I was in MD. Now I haven't seen her since February. I am going there in a few weeks. Hooray!I do enjoy coffee, only iced. I don't like hot food. I eat/drink most everything luke warm.I do not like to swim. One time when I was 16 I got caught in the tide and almost drowned. Since then, I seem to have magically unlearned how to swim.Did I get them all?
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • I hope Jane realizes that she must continue until all questions are answered. 
  • "I will walk up to the six-fingered man and say, 'Hello.  My name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father.  Prepare to die'."

• Do you like cats and Halloween? This is important.
  • I don't like Halloween because I have never once had a good Halloween and God smites me every Halloween. I like cats, but not the ex-wife's cats who live with us. I do like coffee. I like red because I look pretty good in red. Purple's all right, it suits my head pretty well. I like tuna rolls, I don't like anal, and I don't like to make phone calls. By I'd totally text.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/vicykz.jpg[/img]Ok I'll quit now.  Yay for all of the answers!!Ps--You don't seem like a Kelly to me.  Not sure why.
    Married
    Planning
  • What's the inspiration for your screen name?

• Ha!  I love the name tag!

• Temerity Jane is the name I use everywhere. I made it up when I needed to register a domain. It's on my business cards. I use it everywhere because I'm not scared of the internet.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • I don't seem like a Kelly to me, either. No one calls me Kelly. Maybe that's why.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Is Buddy really your FI's name?  If it's not you don't have to tell me what it is, just curious!

• His name is Phil. I have never once actually called him Phil. I have extreme difficulty using people's names. That's also a long story. However, I call him either Boyfriend or Buddy. Which gets confusing, as I also call the dog Buddy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Are you engaged, or not?  Because you talked about your club board and people having the same date as you, but you always call him your boyfriend.  So I get confused.

• Do you have a phone condom or is your phone really orange?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Um, hello, sushi, anal, and will you call Mandy after? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards