New Jersey

Hanover Manor

Any reviews on this property? its nice but the grounds are limited. I was wondering if anyone had their reception here? TIA

Re: Hanover Manor

• edited December 2011
    Had our eng party there in the downstairs room. Great to work with, great value and very good food
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to a few events there, food is always good!
  • drod58drod58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great place and a lot for your money.  One of the thing that I liked is that they provide the centerpieces, and you choose the flowers that you want.
  • edited December 2011
    i have been to many parties, weddings,christenings and my own bridal shower love the food and the service is great
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • lmcit23lmcit23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm torn, it has great food, is in my town and has a pretty nice ballroom but it has this stigma about it because all my school functions were there. Plus, there is really no place for pictures inside if it rains.
  • edited December 2011
    We had our Engagement party there also,. the food was good, and the room was nice, it had big glass windows
  • edited December 2011
    I have been there >50 times-I had my christening and my sweet 16 there as well as at least 2-6 events per year for my church so I am really biased-  the owner, Angelo is a great guy and the food is always very good.  I have never been to a wedding there but I have family friends who went to a wedding there last year after attending events there for >25 years and they said it was fabulous- they had surf and turf and they said it was unlike any other event they had attended there- the food was totally different and the room was transformed by the chair covers, centerpieces.   I agree the grounds are limited and the bathrooms could be bigger but they include nice things like chair covers, centerpieces, include the tips in the price, etc...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards