Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Hair & Makeup Trial

PIB under 'beautification trials"I'm happy with the hair as kind of a 'rough draft,' which I think is ok for a trial...right? We pinpointed a few changes we wanted to make, so hopefully it'll look more polished on the day of. I LOVE the way it looks from the front!The makeup trial was fun, and I like what she did, but there are a couple of things that need to be changed. (Like the blue shadow. It was grey in the pot...). Luckily, Brynn is AWESOME and wants to do another trial before the wedding so she's sure I'm 100% happy with it!Let me know what you think!

Re: Hair & Makeup Trial

• Options
    megs2460megs2460 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    STUNNING!!  Love both hair and make-up!    
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooh - I love your hair! Very pretty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love it! I wish I could pull off the dramatic eyeshadow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Salwa, you are really beautiful. Seriously, I've always thought that, but your hair and makeup just amplified it for your day. Jake will def. be beside himself when he sees you. Stunning.

Zuma Zoom
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very beautiful! I love the hair and make-up, they look awesome together! You will look gorgeous on your day :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your hair looks great, very similar to mine ;)  I see what you mean about the blue eye shadow but however your makeup turns out you will look gorgeous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Salwa, you're sooooo pretty.  Like all exotic Hollywood glam.  I'd love to be able to do the smokey eye, but end up looking like a skeleton.  Yours though, is truly stunning.  And the hair!  The flower is the perfect touch.
  • Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Faaaaaaabulous darling!
  • Options
    kersteaskersteas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So so so pretty! Ahhh I love the hair!
  • Options
    supersalwasupersalwa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, thank you guys so much!!! I feel better about it now - not that I thought it was horrible or anything, but the fact that it wasn't totally 'polished' (hair frizzies, not 100% securely pinned in, etc) made me a little nervous. Thank you for the compliments!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If that's kind of the "rough draft", your hair will be amazing! I think it looks gorgeous! Congrats on looking fabulous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My trial had frizzies too. It was late, and she didn't do a full job of straightening my hair. But I still LOVED it. You'll be polished and perfected on your day. :)

Zuma Zoom
  • Options
    megsticks31megsticks31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy cow - LOVE IT!!!  You look so beautiful!  I adore the hair - you're going to be gorgeous!And I second PP, don't worry that it wasn't super polished for your trial - it will be perfect on your wedding day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards