Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Hair HELP!!!!

I did a trial yesterday, and it turned out HORRIFIC!! all I wanted was loose curls, and the lady made me look lika a poodle!! so now 1 week from my wedding I need to find another stylist, any recommendation?

Re: Hair HELP!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Did you tell the person you hated your hair?  Finding a different person in a week might be difficult.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    But, if you need someone new, I would try the following people:Emily J.-probably booked, but fabulous!Leah at Juut Salon downtown MinneapolisBrittany at Details Salon in downtown St. PaulGood luck! That sucks and is stressful.
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using my regular stylist Kim Welch of Shear Genius Salon.  Since she does great work, but isn't necessarily in the wedding business circuit (i.e. she does her own clients' weddings, but doesn't actively seek out weddings to do), she might have some openings.  Info in my bio under vendors.
  • edited December 2011
    Keep in mind curls fall over time, so yes it may be more tight at first but with in a hour most times it will loosen. Example my hair falls, so the curls have to be tight with in 2 hours I get the look I want.
  • edited December 2011
    I can tell you that Emily J is booked from 8am-noon...because she'll be with me :)  but if you don't need her until after that, call her because she really is fabulous!Otherwise I would just start calling salons, maybe - Cole's, Details, or Juut salons would probably be a safe bet!
  • supersalwasupersalwa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try Brynn Andre Beauty (info in bio). I'm not sure if she's available next weekend, but she's awesome.
  • LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try a salon where you get your hair did.  I used my normal stylist and did a trial with her, and it was great.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    so far Juut is available, thanks ladies!!!
  • ericaandsyericaandsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CALL SMART AND CHIC BRIDE!! Sometimes they can work with getting you in last minute!! http://www.smartandchicbride.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards