October 2012 Weddings

March Siggy Vote

Re: March Siggy Vote

• I love my dress so much!  I wanna show it off!  :D  I can't wait to wear it!
    Married since October 14, 2012 - Best Day Ever! Wedding-2
  • i am really excited about my dress but the one I tried on was 8 sizes too big so I would love to have a pic of the correct size...and i'm using a custom sash so the designer pic wouldn't do...would rather do this later. I pick STDs because it seems like everyone has theirs out or trying to send them out.
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• I vote anything but wedding dress.  I have my dress but FI's computer is right behind/next to mine so anytime I'm knotting it would show up.  I don't know how many times I've almost accidentally had it up with him right here.  I'm lucky he hasn't seen it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_march-siggy-vote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:feca5395-e723-4c52-bca9-abb8a62347b0Post:23c81891-4027-433f-84d4-a0bac6a6859c">Re: March Siggy Vote</a>:
    [QUOTE]I vote anything but wedding dress.  I have my dress but FI's computer is right behind/next to mine so anytime I'm knotting it would show up.  I don't know how many times I've almost accidentally had it up with him right here.  I'm lucky he hasn't seen it.
    Posted by CFM102012[/QUOTE]

I know at some point though, the board will vote to do wedding dress. Maybe you can put a link to yours?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm just one voice and know that I will be out numbered.  I was just putting my vote out there.  I was actually thinking of seeing if I could just do a "for a look at my dress click here" sig.  If I have to, I may just not participate in the wedding dress sig when it comes.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_march-siggy-vote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:feca5395-e723-4c52-bca9-abb8a62347b0Post:40f8f9b3-064e-4672-afb6-25fcdd380dfa">Re: March Siggy Vote</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm just one voice and know that I will be out numbered.  I was just putting my vote out there.  I was actually thinking of seeing if I could just do a "for a look at my dress click here" sig.  If I have to, I may just not participate in the wedding dress sig when it comes.
    Posted by CFM102012[/QUOTE]

I think the link is a good idea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am also paranoid about FI seeing dress.

How about BM dresses?  Or save the dates?  (I DIYed mine, so particularly proud :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• Wedding dress is winning...
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm between dress and STD. I voted dress only because I don't want to exclude those who didn't do STDs, even though I'm super proud of my DIY ones!
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I vote dress!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Also dislike the dress sig this early. I'm paranoid that FI would find it because he acts like he wants to join TK sometimes lol I keep telling him its girls. I voted shoes because I haven't chosen mine I have an idea of what I want and haven't run across the right pair yet! I wanted to see everyone elses ideas. My 2nd vote would be BM dresses but only 2 of my BM have picked theirs...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't have my dress yet - this is freaking me out!  :)

• This is a good time for STDs, since it seems like this is the time everyone is sending them out.  I don't have BM dreses (or even ideas) yet.
    Anniversary
  • I vote shoes because at this point its the only thing I have besides vendors...going in a couple weeks for my dress, BM dresses, talking to photographers about engagement pics for STDs etc. I feel like I'm running behind the rest of you ladies, we just picked our date 2 weeks ago!
  • I vote for Save the Dates
    my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Anything but dress!

My vote is for STDs or Shoes!!
    I've loved you since I was 8 years old...
    243 Invited image
    171 Are ready to party! image
    70 Are party poopers! image
    2 Said they can't give an answer until a week before the wedding..EXCUSE ME?!!! image
    RSVP Deadline WAS September 20th!
  • Anyone know how to put a clickable link in your sig?  Everything I've tried has ended up with just the link text but its not clickable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards