Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Anyone else having Wedding Dreams already?!

I have been engaged for a little less than 2 weeks and I've already had at least 3 wedding dreams! One Dress nightmare and i don't remember what the others were even about!

Just thought this was funny!
imageimageVacation Till our honeymoon!!!

Re: Anyone else having Wedding Dreams already?!

• Options
    Yes!! I have crazy dreams always..but I have had 3 as well!! I think my brain has been on overload now entering into the bridal extravanza mode!! Ive been engaged two weeks too!
  • Options
    I have had one a couple of times- I wake up and I can see that everyone is already at the church waiting at the alter. I feel rushed getting ready and don't have enough time to look my best because I need to get to the church! It's weird that I have a dream about being late because in real life I am always early!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yes! I had a dream that my flower girl got a red/blue dress (and my colors are pink and green) and when I cried and said "those arent my colors!" everyone told me to shush..and yes she did wear it down the aisle. Then there was a dream that the chef forgot to cook the food, and everyone was allowed half (yes, HALF) a bowl of cereal!
  • Options
    LOL!! Thats all so great!! Keep um coming!! I am sure there will be plenty!
  • Options
    I had a dream that my grandpa couldn't walk me down the aisle because the aisle was actually a cartoonishly big hill.  We had to stop like 4 times and he kept telling me he couldn't make it.  I really hope that's not a premonition. 

Can't believe I'm having stressful dreams already! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Love is friendship on fire!
    2012 Reading Challenge
    Melissa has read 0 books toward her goal of 52 books.
    hide
  • Options
    I know! I had a dream the other night that i made an appointment to see the hall that my man of honor actually works in, and when i got there, they said i would have to wait two hours until someone could see me! lol
  • Options
    I had a dream my ENTIRE family (I have five siblings) went dress shopping with me, but all my siblings were little kids again and running around and getting in the way. My mother kept picking out hideous dresses, the one I best remember was a magenta dress with a blue lace overlay.

Scary!
  • Options
    LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards