Florida-Central Florida

Outdoor Bridal Portrait Locations??

Hey girls,

My photographer and I didn't communicate well about what I wanted for bridal portraits and we ended up not getting Anything I liked on the day of our wedding. The wonderful news is that she is amazing and has offered to re-take them – for free – when ever I want. This is true even though we got married almost 7 months ago!

The kicker is that I can't think of anywhere that would be a good location to do them. I'd like a place that has interesting architecture, maybe some elevation changes (I know, we live in FL, it's not going to be easy) or even some steps so we'll actually be able to see all of the dress. Oh, and I would love to not have a million people around or have to pay to use the location.

Anyone have suggestions? Please help...even if it doesn't meet all of my crazy criteria ;)

-Amanda

Re: Outdoor Bridal Portrait Locations??

• We did our engagement pics at Gaylord Palms. They came out amazing! :) Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Bok Gardens in Lake Wales is really nice
  • Downtown Orlando is a great place! down church street there are interesting buildings and the railroad tracks add some texture, also lake eola has a pretty backdrop and lots of places to go. try sunday evening if youre looking for a less busy time...also during the week in the afternoon is typically not too busy either.
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! These are great suggesstions :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards