Iowa-Des Moines

::estrella and csquared::

Hello, other 8-22 gals!  (sorry if I missed anyone, I think it's only the 3 of us...)I've been stalking long-range weather predictions, and today our date is finally in the 15-day forecast.  I know they're really unreliable this far out, but I'm happy with today's forecast for the 22nd:  high of 82, mostly sunny.  Let's hope it stays that way!  http://tinyurl.com/ljfgvn In other news, I'm down to details...  how are you guys coming? Are the next two weeks going to be smooth sailing?

Re: ::estrella and csquared::

• edited December 2011
    I have been stalking the weather too and I'm way pumped about the prediction.  Let's hope it stays that way... less than two weeks.  Yahoo!!!!
    Married 08.22.09 Ryan 01.07.2011
  • estrella27estrella27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man!  I haven't even thought that out, but thanks for the (hopefully) great weather report!  I'd love to hear that it's sunny.  And as long as we keep in the 80's or below I'm ecstatic.  I'm in the smooth sailing, other than my mom calling me today asking if she has to come to the wedding rehearsal (my parents are messy divorced....thus why there is a ton of booze at my wedding...lol).  I just laughed!  Really mom, no, you're not needed at the rehearsal...parents never come...lol! (jk obviously)I also bought a dress this week for the wedding rehearsal...time for those fun details!I cannot wait!!!  Are you guys just as excited?!
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards