Wedding Etiquette Forum

Not that it's creepy...

Re: Not that it's creepy...

• that almost made me think twice about talking crap about fmil. nope, she's still a biitch. hear that all 125 of you?
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Holy shitt...Don't feel bad. This is my first day posting on here and mine is up to 200. That is slightly creepy...
  • Yeah, up to 250 in about 20 minutes. It's kinda funny. Anyway, thank you all for your compliments. I'm definitely grateful for my toothers. ;) 
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • OOT, my photographer said I was his first ever cigar smoking bride. I dig it. Also, only I would get married at a bar. That's how I roll.

The Margarita Evolution
  • One reason why I took my bios out of my sig earlier today. I wanted to be able to somewhat control who sees my pics, so away they go!
  • It really is a bit insane how many people are out there. Up to 300. Amber, I have AAAA dimple. Just one. Why couldn't I have 2? Is it that hard, genetics?  

The Margarita Evolution
  • All joking aside, that is kind of odd. I mean, when you link something on P&E it's to show the people you know, knowing that anyone can see it, but to know there are THAT MANY people watching but not talking is weird. When I first posted my bio, it was getting between 300-350 views per day. Who are all those people? COME OUT.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Fishy - You would have liked the wedding shower I just went to today. It was my brothers and my FSIL's. It was at their favorite bar. Haha my brother's best man got my mom to take 2 shots. She had never taken one before, it was hilarious.
  • My brother only has one, as well.  FI has two.  I am optimistic for our offspring.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Why couldn't I have 2?I think having one is way cute! Lots of people have dimples not everyone only has one.
  • I have two dimples! :D
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • DH has just 1 dimple. I love it and will cry if our kids don't have at least 1 dimple each!
  • Whitsy, of course you do, you darling, you! I'll keep the one, but I've gotten crap for it my whole life. and by crap, I mean cute sweet crap, but still. crap.

The Margarita Evolution
  • My son has giant dimples which is weird because I don't have dimples and neither does my FI. No idea where they came from...[IMG]<a href="http://i27.tinypic.com/2zswjtc.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i27.tinypic.com/2zswjtc.jpg</a>[/IMG]
  • Sorry that is obnoxiously larger then I thought it would be.
  • Those are giant dimples.  FI's are deep like that, too.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Ok, I promise this is the last time I post, but it's up to 500. Hi, everyone. i'm fishy. I hope you're nice.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Okay, I admit I was one of the lurkers who looked. Loved your hair, BTW.
  • BRAUNS!! Thanks, buddy!! one down, 499 more to go!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Were you at Lake Minnetonka by chance? I've heard you say that you're from MN so I'm just curious...whoa, now I really do sound like a stalker!
  • I appreciate the stalkerness. ;) No, but I love Lake Minnetonka. I've spent a day or two or a lot of days out there. That was Green Lake in Spicer. Are you from MN?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Yeah, I'm from MN. Unfortunatley I haven't ever been on the lake since I don't have a boat, but I have enjoyed the lake by sitting at the bar at Maynard's Restaurant with a cocktail or two in hand.
  • Oh. My. God. Maynards is the shiit. I love that place! You must live in the 'burbs?

The Margarita Evolution
  • If you consider GV a suburb, then yes. I used to live in Plymouth until I moved in my fiance. Do you live in or near Minneapolis/St. Paul?
  • *lurking and watching fishy's slideshow*
  • Ah! A valley girl! :) yeah, I'd consider it a suburb, I guess...sorta? Anyway, no, I grew up in Spicer, 2 hours west of the cities, but I spent (d) a lot of time there whenever possible. I live in Fargo now.

The Margarita Evolution
  • When you dangle it out there, I just have to take a look...Apparently I'm viewer 465.And I love that you had a bucket of beer on the head table.  Fantastic.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Actually, there were buckets of beer on every table. They were our centerpieces.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I am one of your wedding photo stalkers. They were beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I now love that idea even more.I was totally thinking "4 minutes?  No way I'm watching this whole thing" and then WHAM, it was over, and I was left wanting more...Ok, not really wanting more, per se, but it didn't feel like I wasted 4 minutes.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards