Attire & Accessories Forum

Platinum by Priscilla of Boston PL135 Never Worn!

Hi All-

I'm selling what was supposed to be my wedding dress. I called the wedding off and had it fully preserved as soon as it came in from the factory. It's brand new, never worn, in the preservation box. I paid $6400 for it, I will sell it for $3800 or best offer. Please contact me with any questions or offers.

Thanks!
G

Re: Platinum by Priscilla of Boston PL135 Never Worn!

• Has this dress been sold? thanks.
  • The dress is still available. I'm located in CT. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
  • Alliepaul: sorry I didn't reply earlier, just saw your post! The dress is a size 8, hasn't been fitted.
  • Hello there,

I was wondering if you dress was still for sale...I know you listed this several years ago, but thought it was worth asking.

Thank you

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_platinum-priscilla-of-boston-pl135-never-worn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:10278651Post:10278651">Platinum by Priscilla of Boston PL135 Never Worn!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi All- I'm selling what was supposed to be my wedding dress. I called the wedding off and had it fully preserved as soon as it came in from the factory. It's brand new, never worn, in the preservation box. I paid $6400 for it, I will sell it for $3800 or best offer. Please contact me with any questions or offers. Thanks! G
    Posted by gwitt612[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards