South Carolina

Getzcreative?

Has anyone used Getzcreative for any kind of photography? Their photos are so unique and artsy...wondering if there are any reviews for them? TIA!

Re: Getzcreative?

• edited December 2011
    I had a friend that used them for their wedding in Gvl this past Feb.  The photographs were awesome and she was so happy w/ the outcome.  She was bound and determined to use GetzCreative no matter the cost of the packages!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I really wanted to use them but they are priced WAY out of our budget =( ... but they seem really nice and helpful from the emails I sent & always responded pretty fast.
  • edited December 2011
    I just used them for my wedding in June. I got to see a sneak peek of my wedding pictures last week and they are AMAZING! I am so excited to see the rest and thrilled with what I have so far. I felt very comfortable with them the day of the wedding. They are wonderful to work with and the end result is fabulous. They did our engagement pictures as well and I LOVE them. They have a lot of different pricing options and I found something to fit my budget. The experience and the memories they created from my wedding day were worth every penny! Check out their website and blog. You should definitely email them to find out more information!
  • edited December 2011
    I recently got married and used Getz Creative as my photographer. I was really skeptical about using them because of the price, but after meeting with them and seeing their work I was sold. We used them for our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and a "creative session" after the wedding. I would recommend the creative session for anyone as my favorite pictures came from this photoshoot. Although the waiting period for seeing all your wedding pictures is 90 days after your wedding, which can be frustrating, the pictures are DEFINITELY worth the wait! I abosultely love my pictures. My husband has to tell me to get off the computer, because I keep wanting to look at them. I am so happy that I spent the extra money to use them! My pictures are not like anyone elses and are absolutely AMAZING! I know years down the road that I will never got tired of looking back at the pictures to help me remember the wonderful memories of my wedding day!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the great information, their work is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards