North Carolina-Outer Banks

Has anyone used...

Hey brides! Has anyone used AMMC photo or Shindigs rentals? Just curious how good they are... We already booked AMMC rental and love his work but haven't been able to meet him personally yet. We've only chatted a few times on the phone. Shindigs .... well, I've called them 4 times and they haven't called me back but they're the cheapest as far as chair rentals. ($3 as opposed to $3.50/$4 EACH)Thanks ladies!!!  :o)

Re: Has anyone used...

• edited December 2011
    When we originally thought we were only renting chairs, we were referred to The Proper Setting.  It is a wedding coordination business that is ran by the wife, but the husband rents chairs also.  I spoke with Nanette (the wife) at the wedding expo and she was very nice.  She passed my info. on to her husband and he got in touch with me very quickly.  For some reason I think his chair prices were cheaper than the actual rental companies.  I think I got rid of the info. he sent, so I do not know the price for sure.  Since we ended up renting tables, linens, and chairs we just rented everything through a rental company.  I just thought I would pass this along incase it could possible help you out. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I had talked to The Proper Setting but I'm not sure what they're prices were. Ill have to check them out again. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hey there!  We are using AMMC Photo for our photographer in September and are absolutely in love with them!  They have only done our engagement pictures, but they turned out awesome and they've been very easy to get in touch with and get questions answered very quickly!  We are really excited for them to be there for the big day.  Anything you need, if you email them, they will get back that day :)  And their pictures are awesome, so you can't go wrong!Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Great! They seem wonderful but we didn't get a chance to meet them in person before we booked them.Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    We are also going with AMMC. I booked them, before meeting Michael, because I was in love with his photography. When my fiance and I went down to OBX to do a planning trip, we got to meet with Michael briefly. He is really young, but really likes what he does and is very professional. I was really surprised by how beautiful his album books are. He has a great eye for those kind of things. I am sure that you wont regret your decision to go with them. Our wedding is next month and I can't wait to work with AMMC. On the rentals front...we are going with Ocean Atlantic. They have been really helpful and accommodating. If you are doing a big order, they can probably work you a deal, if you ask for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards