Connecticut

Flower recomm in Central CT

Can anyone recommendation a Florist in the central CT area? Or New London?

Re: Flower recomm in Central CT

• ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of girls on here rave about Jane from Just for You by Jane. I think she is out of Middletown, but I could be wrong.
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops, Middlefield. [url]<a href="http://www.justforyouweddings.com/" rel='nofollow'>http://www.justforyouweddings.com/</a>[/url]
  • edited December 2011
    We used Park Hill Joyce in Manchester..fabulous!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Jane!!! She's great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    i third jane! shes wonderful...very easygoing, very creative, really flexible plus, shes also not super demanding... i met with her, she got me a very reasonable quote very fast(even that day she gave me ballpark estimates), and then we are having our final meeting this week...i know of other people that met with their florist multiple times- i like it much better this way
  • Sabina1313Sabina1313 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried contacting Jane twice and she never got back to me.  Pretty disappointing.
  • edited December 2011
    I love Jane...I have my floral mockups from her in my bio. She is fantastic and works with you to get you exactly what you want.
  • caitcancecaitcance member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Carey Leining of Stems Floral Design.  My coordinator recommended her and she has been awesome to work with so far.  I'm not even sure where she works out of because she has always come to me (Glastonbury) and my wedding is in Groton.  I'll post pics of my flowers after the wedding next week!
  • jmwilson1982jmwilson1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Nancy Ellen from Nancy Ellen's Garden in Chester, CT for our East Lyme/Haddam wedding/reception.  Email me at jmwilson1982 at hotmail dot com if you want to see pictures.  She was amazing to work with, affordable and my flowers were more gorgeous than I could have every dreamed of. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We're using HGK Designs out of Plantsvillewww.hgkdesigns.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards