Arizona-Phoenix

Bridal Shop No No

Hey girls, I just wanted to give you a heads up not to go to my bridal salon - Once in a Life Tyme Bridal.  I've been waiting until i get all my stuff in to tell everyone, but I just can't wait any longer to make sure no one else has to go through the troubles I've been though.  It has been one of the worst experiences I've had.  The stress is just ridiculous and I really don't want other Brides to feel like I have been for a while now.  When I bought the wedding dress, it was great.  After I put that deposit down...headaches like no other.  Here's what the reviews say online and they are completely true (except for the ones that are giving good reviews, it must be the employees or something).  If you would like to hear my story, pleast feel free to PM me!  I just don't feel comfortable completely saying it publicly until after I get my items from them.  Just please be aware they have a F on the BBB, which I didn't know about until after I made my purchases :(

BBB

Yahoo

City Search

Re: Bridal Shop No No

• Girlie1030Girlie1030 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I"m sorry SLC.  I remember their reviews from when I first started looking for a dress and decided to stay far, far away.  I hope it all works out for you. 
  • sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGPM Back!

Thanks Girlie, I really wish I would have seen the reviews prior.  My aunt bought her dress from them 8 years ago, so I thought I was in the clear.  All I can do is just wait for my things and then write my reviews on every site possible so Brides don't have to have this stress!
  • edited December 2011
    Blah, sorry you're going through this :( I would definitely spread the word.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my bridesmaid dresses from them and they were awful. Like you said they were wonderful to work with at first, but once your order is in then it is all over for you. I read the reviews too, but decided to give them a try. I gave them a different wedding date so that we will get my dresses sooner...just incase something happened. Well the told me my dresses will be in by the end of November. Did I get them?? Nope. I got them in early January and they came in a week before my fake wedding date. I had to call them ten times to get answers to why my dresses were not in. Stay away from that shop.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • FLORES2012FLORES2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eek! Sorry to hear that girl. I sent you a PM.... 
  • sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGPM Back.

Chimney, they've been rude to me this whole past week calling in about my last BM dresses.  So over it.  I'm bringing my mom in with me when I pick them up because she needs to be able to calm me down, haha.
  • edited December 2011
    SLD - YGPM
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards