Wedding Etiquette Forum

Are there any knotties

You constantly confuse for each other?I noticed today that Vogt, Georgia_Bride and Anna.Oskar  are all mixed up in my head.  I love 'em all so it isn't a bad thing, but for some reason I get them confused once in awhile.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb

Re: Are there any knotties

• I confuse most people with the kittehs in their siggies, and now that includes you Wading.
  • I used to get Vogt and Georgia confused for some reason.  No idea why.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • When Salt and Arbolita both had the taco I confused them, even addressing Arb as Salt at one point.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Oh it is Kitteh sig week now? I must get on that. Awhile ago, I used to confuse Sooles and Brookelynpaisley for some reason. They are both awesome and I can tell them apart now.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I was really confused during the whole "town of erin" debacle, but I think now it's just down to fishy.  For a while a long time ago I confused Alix, verona, and V6.  I don't really know why, but I figured it out pretty quickly.
    Leo says hi. He's...special.
    Married
    Planning
  • If siggys are similar I also get confused.
  • It's because Georgia has the bacon kitty in her siggy and I clearly have eaten some bacon in my life :)I can't think of anyone I get confused who is a regular. I get newer people confused more, obviously, but usually siggy pics make everything all better.
  • I identify people by their sig pic, so anyone that changes their pic regularly, you confuse me!
  • I get myself confused with Moose all the time. Maybe it's because I am Moose.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • all the kitty siggies and last week all the shark week siggies  have totally confused me.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Only if pictures are similar.
  • Fishy, if you're me and I'm you then why don't I have a margarita RIGHT NOW. And why does my golf game suck so much?

• When Salt and Arbolita both had the taco I confused themMe too and then I started to get really annoyed with it, so I'm glad that's changed.I get georgia confused with someone but I can't remember who, dang it.  Is georgia the one that's pregnant?  If not, it's whoever is pregnant and was being a b!tch one day and then apologized and blamed it on the pregnancy and other things going on - maybe punky?  Anyway I get those two confused.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Moose, you ARE having a margarita now. Because I am. So you are. And your golf game doesn't suck, you're just hard on yourself. Because I'm hard on myself, so you have to be because I'm you.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • There are a few people I confuse but I can't think of them at the moment. That's what I get for looking at sig pics not names.
  • I don't think Georgia is pregnant Dani. The only people I know of that are pregnant are lpstl and Tide.
  • I can't see pics at work, so I get confused all the time. I have to go by name alone, usually. I can see tickers and quotes, but that doesn't help.  There are two knotties that I also mix up, but I don't know who they are right off the top of my head. dani, I'm the one who doesn't want to be pregnant for a longlonglong time!! Bit your tongue!! Vogt and I are the same person in real life, thus the confusion there.
  • Okay georgia!  I think I finally got it straight and I think the person I was confusing you with was punky.  Then I figured it out by realizing you're the cool nice one and she's the cranky one. 
  • I tend to only look at pictures and probably couldn't match them to names if I tried. I get confused when people change their signatures, but I don't think I've gotten two actual people confused yet.
    On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Blog
  • Is punky pregnant? Is she not the one having the cancer scare right now?
  • Punky is the one who is going through the cancer scare...but maybe she found out because she's pregnant? I can't honestly remember...but she was full of the crank last week for whatever reason. Georgia - keep your mouth shut about our single life :)
  • Yeah I think she's pregnant because I know for sure I'm not thinking of tlv or tide....
  • I guess I tune out peoples' news when I associate the words "b!tchy" or "annoying" with them :) Tlv is pregnant?? Or are you thinking of lpstl? They're both in st. louis... I used to get mocha and J&K confuzzled...cute kitties, both in MN...
  • Yeah I meant tpst or whatever her letters are.  I think this all goes to show I suck at knottie names and mostly go by pictures, mostly.
  • I'm just glad it's clearly not just me!

• Yeah I meant tpst or whatever her letters areFor some reason I always read lpstl's name as "little pistol" On the same note, I read bombtombs' name as boob tubes.  I don't know why.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I might have laughed out loud a little at that one tide :)
  • Vogt and Geek Gurl once in awhile - I think they both have pugs and that might be why.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards