Missouri-Kansas City

Videographers??

Does anyone have any recommendations????  There are so many out there, its getting overwhelming trying to find one.  THANKS!Candice

Re: Videographers??

• moose948moose948 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Cinematic Occasions and were very pleased.  www.cinematicoccasions.comI would also suggest asking your photographer for recommendations- that's how we found ours, and it worked out very well because the two of them have worked together quite a bit, and it just made the day go that much smoother.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • sstarasstara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Complete Video.  I can't say anything about the video itself because we haven't received it yet, but the videographers themselves were amazing.  They respected every wish of mine especially when I was having a rough time because my brother is buried in the courtyard of my church.  They were extremely professional too.  He came up to me at the end of the night and said that he had 15 minutes of tape left and asked what I wanted him to do.  I really liked that!  I can also get the un-edited tapes to watch also!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • wilburncwilburnc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!!  Do you remember how much Cinematic Occasions charged and what their packages included.  They were on my list, but I haven't heard back from them yet. 
  • moose948moose948 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe it was around $1600, that included 8 hours of coverage, and 3 DVDs... my wedding stuff is buried in a pile of stuff somewhere right now and I can't remember any more specifics without looking back at the contract.  Hope that helps!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Jeff Stultz with Image Video.  His work is amazing, and he's sooo great to work with!  www.imagevideoproductions.com
  • kc82kc82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Vision Video, they were wonderful and captured our day perfectly! Not sure on the pricing since its been almost 3 yrs since we got married, but I would highly recommend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards