Registry and Gift Forum

whats the most....

2»

Re: whats the most....

• Extravagant would be the orange kitchen aid mixer Practical would be towels Most wanted is mixer/ tangerine & peacock fiesta dishes
  • Extravagant thing you registered for? Sewing MachinePractical thing you registred for? Pots and PansThing you want the most off the registry? I would be happy with anything, but mostly for some new pots and pans. Ours are really bad. They have had a lot of use! 
  • Extravagant thing you registered for? The microwave or the set of folding chairs Practical thing you registred for? Rubbermaid lid organizer Thing you want the most off the registry? Food chopper! (and garlic peeler & slicer)
  • Extravagant thing you registered for? He registered for a Roomba because it was called an "iRobot." (I love my nerd.) Practical thing you registred for? Towels and a food processor, because I love to cook and hate chopping onions. Thing you want the most off the registry? The KitchenAid and new plates. I sincerely hope people choose to buy us place settings.
  • Extravagant - Sectional couch (can't aford new one since our's doesn't fit in our house) Practical - Nice Calvin Klien Dishes (We don't have a full set and I think a nice set is needed but has to be dishwasher safe) Want most - Pots and Pans (Mine are old and you get the whole set with extras for a good price.)
    Happily Married :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Most extravagant?  Adding another voice to the Dyson chorus.  Followed closely by the Wii.  Most Practical?  The Earthquake Preparedness Kit.  Want the most?  The Wii.  :)  And maybe the new sheets.
  • Most Extravagant:  The Green Weber Grill from Crate and Barrel; However, I registered for Formal China (Kate Spade Library Lane) at $120 a place setting AND Christmas China (Lenox Holiday) at $100 a place setting (my parents' friends give china) and some people would call that extravagant. Most Practical: extra bowls in our daily-ware pattern (C&B Quartet).  I already have 8 place setting of our daily ware, but we the bowls always seem to be in the dish washer.Most excited about:  Both China Patterns AND my crystal (Vera Wang Classic)... what can I say, I like pretty things! Also, I'm pretty pumped about the hand blender- not exactly sure why...
  • We want no crystal and no Kitchen Aid mixers. I would much prefer to have money to travel or to put towards a house! When on earth would we break out the crystal???Extravagant: a kayak or grillPractical: new pots and pansWould love: a new vacuum!
  • extravagant? probably our bedspread, or our vacuum cleaner.practical? just about everything else (we just bought a house and have...towels. a lot of towels and not much else)desired? our dishes. I love them (Target, medallion). That, and our silverware from BB&B.
    Pregnancy%20ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards