New York-Long Island

bridal shower locations

i'm looking to have a bridal shower in february for my sister. i am looking in suffolk county, but could do nassau if i find something good. any suggestions? thanks!

Re: bridal shower locations

• edited December 2011
    I just went to a friend's a Portico Grill rght on Motor Parkway, exit 55 on the LIE not sure what town that is.  I've also been to one at Mill Pond which was more scenic.  Both are worth looking into.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Portico shut down, but they were good. Blue Lagoon in West Babylon is good. So is the Wellwood Grille in Lindenhurst. I know a lot of people also do showers at the Sea Haven in Lindenhurst.
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh, Just remembered- we had  my cousin's shower at Sonoma Grill in Sayville (double check the town, but that's the area.) They were excellent!
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011

105 Harbor in cold spring harbor is excellent.

• nicole1125nicole1125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to a shower at the Irish Coffee Pub,  I'm pretty sure it's located in Islip and it was great, deff check them out. We also had our e-party at The Bonwit Inn in Commack and they were wonderful, very accommadating to what ever we needed/wanted and the food was great! Deff recommend them. GL :)
  • rikachikarikachika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Butterfields ( BUt they only do Sundays) on Motor Pkwy,  Popa Joe's in Deer Park. Great food and service.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • ceyringceyring member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    La Volpe in Center Moriches
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards