April 2012 Weddings
Options

One more week!!

So I'm down to the final countdown -- one more week!! I was feeling so nervous, but now that everything is done and all that's left to do is wait I just feel ready for the day to finally come. It almost feels surreal. I work this Sunday-Tuesday, that's it til we get back from the honeymoon, and I just know I'll be totally useless at work -- there's no way I can concentrate! To all of the ladies getting married today, I hope you have a wonderful day with beautiful weather! 

Re: One more week!!

• Options
    I wish you all the best for next week!!! I just got married last Saturday. I just have the need to tell you (I know you have probably heard it a thousand times) one more time: breath, pause and try to take everything in. Time really flies!!! I almost did not hear the processional song for example (I was so nervous, the church looked so beautiful, and my boyfriend was starring at me in such a way…I was not able to take everything in). I would start all over again!! 
    I wish you all the happiness!!!!!!
  • Options
    I know, one week to go!! I'm sure things will be awesome for both of us. Just remember (and I remind myself), the most important thing is that you get to marry your best friend in the company of loved ones.  I can't wait to see everyone and boogie!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck and remember to relax, take things with a grain of salt, DRINK LOTS OF WATER ALL DAY, and even if something goes wrong its all just details compared to marrying the man of your dreams!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    I am so excited for all of us!
    May we be blessed with a marriage that lasts always!

~Renée
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards