September 2012 Weddings

Accountability - Thursday

Hey girls! So I didn't work out yesterday, after ending up home sick. Feeling a little better today but still pretty crummy so will likely take another day off that.

I did eat pretty good though. I went to sleep and when I woke up around lunch FI had made me homemade chicken soup :)

Also, if you girls want this to continue, I will need someone to take over Fri, Sat, Sun this weekend... I am going to Niagara Falls for a bachlorette and can't guarantee I will have net access at our hotel, so not sure if I'll be on the board or not... any takers? I can take it back over again on Monday :)

Re: Accountability - Thursday

• I ran a 5k at race pace last night.  I said in GIS this am that it felt good to get to the gym to get my mind off of things.  I ate ok, not amazing but not bad either.  

I'd take over but I too will be traveling up to the Niagara area for a funeral.  This said, exercise will probably not happen again until Monday.  

Good luck everyone and keep up with your goals.
  • I'm up for it! I haven't been posting in here because I've been so BAD, which defeats the purpose, I know! I'll do Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It'll help me as well as the board haha

Yesterday I had a banana and coffee for breakfast, a yogurt for lunch, a bag of Ritz Bitz cheese and another coffee.... for dinner FI and I split a frozen pizza and garlic breadsticks. Yikes! I did a LOT of walking yesterday at work.

I need to get on top of this!
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awesome, thanks jparli :) I have faith you'll get back on track :)
  • I did pretty good yesterday.  Only went over my calorie goal by 70 calories, as opposed to the 100 I went over the day before.  Plus, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. 

Hope you have safe travels this weekend, ladies! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • yesterday i ate well until after dinner. my biggest problem is i always want sweets at night. and we go to the gym after dinner so i always end up getting pretty hungry about an hour after we get back and i just end up going to town. last night i had 4 oreos and i made a glass of chocolate soymilk. i think i need to stick to just drinking soymilk after the gym and not eating dessert.

besides that, i did work out yesterday. i usually switch up my cardio during the week, alternating between the crossramp machine, walking/jogging, and intervals on the treadmill. last night was the first time i tried to do intervals since dan's sister's wedding (friday), and i pulled my calves again. after the wedding, my calves were sore for like 3 days (that's what i get for jumping/dancing for 3 hours straight, in heels) last night was the first time i tried to run since the wedding and it killed me. back to the elliptical it is..

Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • celticmysscelticmyss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I did really well yesterday until FH asked me if I wanted to go out for a few beers after dinner! We had a lot of fun though so I don't mind. I still wasn't that far over my goal calories and I drank a ton of water yesterday.

Today is a gym day and I plan on eating reasonably. Brought a box of chocolates my mother gave me for Christmas in to work and dumped them in the break room. I don't need that kind of temptation! 

Edit: I made the mistake of checking what food trucks were around my work today. Now I have to resist the temptation to get: Creamy Mac n Cheese served inside a Waffle cone topped with bacon. 

Sure makes my soup look less appealing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I did really good yesterday (fruit for breakfast, soup for lunch, salad for dinner) and I'm going to stay on track today! I'm already down a couple of pounds so I'm super excited about staying on track! 

I don't know about you guys, but starting out is the HARDEST. Once I saw a couple pounds come off I felt so much better! I'm trying to lose about 10 pounds (to be the weight I was this time last year) and I know I can do it!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • I agree, smartlypretty, getting started is the hardest part! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards