West Virginia
Options

I Just Got Engaged Today!!!

It was so sweet...we went to my boyfriends aunts house for Easter Lunch and while eating my 4 year old son brought a plastic egg into the kitchen and said "Daddy told me to have you open this for me". So I did to see the ring inside with him standing in the doorway. Nobody in his family had a clue. We have been talking about getting married for about 6 months and even looked in a venue (Little Creek Counrty Club in Charleston) but due to the economy and a few other things we decided on May of next year. I wasn't too worried about having a ring because this will be a third wedding for us both...kinda like "been there and done that so let's just do it". Anyways...I'm on cloud nine. Just wanted to post the news!!!

Re: I Just Got Engaged Today!!!

• Options
    bretandchibretandchi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi, nadia! i live in shepherdstown! the trinity episcopalian church in downtown shepherdstown, and it is absolutely gorgeous on the inside (high ceilings, an organ) - very intimate. the outside is stone. if you're catholic, st. agnes just built their new church, and it's pretty nice inside (very modern, but not the gothic look). good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards