Connecticut
Options

RE: CT Vendor Page && Knottie Wedding Dates

Good Morning Ladies! Wow I haven't been on in sometime... CONGRATS to all the recently married ladies, I hope you all had beautiful days!!!  && CONGRATS to all the newly engaged ladies - enjoy your time planning, it goes by wayyy to fast!! Savor the moments - this is one of the best times in your life! Re: the pages, Kim messaged me this morning letting me know the Rec Vendor pages are down along with the Knottie Wedding Dates - I checked && it looks like someone hacked through again and deleted all the info. I have the info saved (somewhere).... just have to locate the file - I'll keep everyone posted && let you know when the site is back up and running (=Have a great day!!

Re: RE: CT Vendor Page && Knottie Wedding Dates

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ew thats super annoying!But its nice to see you on here! How have you been????
  • Options
    malissa033malissa033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been good - staying busy with the house, work etc. How are the wedding plans coming along?!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wedding plans are coming along well! Its getting soooo close! Our invites went out on Monday and most people got them yesterday! YAY :)
  • Options
    malissa033malissa033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohh that's such a fun time - mailbox stalking is soo awesome. We loved coming home to see who replied. We took guesses as to who would be the first to respond.. the first to say 'yes', the first to say no && then of course there is ALWAYS the ones you have to hunt down responses from... it's more like a love/hate relationship we had with our  mailbox LOL. could get frustrating towards the end when you're waiting for the last lingering guest(s) responses but the process as a whole is exciting!! (=
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards