Florida-South Florida

Chhhhhhhhhhhh

Check!And it's official! I have a Florist! AND a DOC!After much agonizing and a tonnnn of research (I met with 9 florists) we have decided to book with...................Ocean Florist/ Divine Designs by Guerdy!I'm sooo excited to have this check behind me and also to have such a talented florist and coordinator behind our wedding!I have to give a special thanks to Vicki for nudging me to contact Guerdy. After being discouraged by several insane quotes I wasn't going to call Guerdy because was totally convinced she'd be way out of my budget, but it turned out she gave me THE BEST quote of every person I spoke to.When we met with her, I was sold. Her work speaks for itself (Look at Victorias wedding or at Guerdys blog and the platinum weddings she has done) and her energy and passion for weddings just oozes. THEN to have her come in at my budget -  it was a no brainer!I am soooooooo excited to have this check behind me. This was my last MAJOR check! WOO HOO!Oh and thanks to all the girls who helped talk to me through this floral saga (Farrah, Jillian, Alissa, Amy, Danielle, Ursula, etc. etc. etc.)Wow I sound like I'm giving an oscar speech. LMAO! Ok that's all.... CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Chhhhhhhhhhhh

• edited December 2011
    go guerdy! go guerdy! go guerdy!   ok now that thats over, whats next???!! lol
  • PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jaime, WHOOOOOOO HOOOOO lady!!! I am so proud of you for finding the perfect florist for you!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay congrats on those big checks!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    YAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Honey I am OVER THE MOON excited. Fab honeymoon, floral and DOC - woot woot! Check party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ddddddddddddamn girl, you're on a roll ;) Fabulous checks!!! I'm not familiar with either of those vendors, do they have blogs I can stalk?? Link me!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    lol Vicki. Actually that was my last BIG Vendor to book. And now I have the Honeymoon too. The only other BIG thing I have left is the Rehearsal Dinner which I'm avoiding like the plague.Then it's all in the details baby! WOOT!
  • alexisrouse00alexisrouse00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whooo hoo! Go Foxy, Go Foxy :::doing the running man:::
  • Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FINALLY!!!! Congrats!! My heart stopped when I saw the title of this post lol. Now what are you gonna do? hahaha
  • edited December 2011
    Court, they are two separate companies but both owned by Guerdy Rejouis (She did Victorias wedding)Her florist site is:http://www.oceanflorist.netHer blog is:http://oceanflowersmiami.blogspot.com/
  • FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! i'm sure that is a huge relief!
  • jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So exciting! I checked out the blog, I her work is great!
  • edited December 2011
    WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!! CONGRATS
  • edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yaaaay jaime!!! Big important checks!! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the HUGE checks!
  • edited December 2011
    wowwwwwwwwowowowowo - GORGEOUS WORK!! this is so exciting!!!! your wedding will be off the charts amazing!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You know how I feel about Guerdy....so smart, creative, and a genius all around! CONGRATS!!! Floral search is over!! She's going to make your wedding fabulous!! I'm sooooo thrilled for you!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mmburnsmmburns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY JAIME!!! How exciting...I had to peek in and see if you posted this morning!!! So glad that such a huge decision is behind you!! Bring on the wedding and honeymoon!!!
  • murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so excited for you!! I know how much you've been wanting this and congrats on the last huge check!!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!! checkity checkity check baby!
  • edited December 2011
    YAY! That's a key check, so glad it's off your back!
  • citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woooooohooooo!! So happy for you to finally be done, and at such a fabulous price! Vicki's florals were stunning, I can't wait to AW all over yours!! xoxo
  • Sweetcook82Sweetcook82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats so awesome!! Congrats...checks are so exciting!!
  • edited December 2011
    YEAHHHHHH, BABY!!!!!! HUGE relief, huh???
  • edited December 2011
    WOW!I bet now you feel like you're done with wedding planning!  LOL  Pics of ur flowers and CPs???
  • edited December 2011
    It really IS a huge relief not only b/c of how much time it's taken me to find my florist but also because it's really the last MAJOR vendor to be booked. So I'm like, DONE now. I wouldn't say I'm done planning b/c there is ALWAYS more on the To Do list... I have to get wedding bands, tuxes, veil, shoes, etc etc etc...and work out the "details" BUT it's a relief to have all the contracts in order and done.As for pics of the CP's I don't have any b/c the idea we have I haven't actually seen done anywhere so I have no pics for it. I will def take pics when we do the trial but that won't be for a while. But I think it will look amazing! I really really do!YAY!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! Awesome!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! I know this was a tough one for you...everything's going to be stunning!
  • edited December 2011
    FINALLY!! Geez. Slacker ;} Congrats on the MASSIVE checks you've had in the past 24 hours! lol
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay Jaime! I can't believe all the checks are basically done. It's almost time for you! It's getting so close.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards