Snarky Brides
Options

Call outs go here

Re: Call outs go here

• Options
    Man, I am not doing well with my word choices today.  No, she wasn't picking on Vinny.  But yes, aggressive.  As is her style.  It seemed entirely unnecessary to me seeing as how Vinny was openly admitting to it.  It's not like she was blind to things and needed someone to open her eyes.  But hey, that's what happens when you post stuff on the internet.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    it hurts me that you wont come to my goth party november.
  • Options
    It's just that he's so scary and dark.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • Options
    Goth, goth will tear us apart. Again.

• Options
    haha. no, but seriously, do you think he is scary?
  • Options
    I think Marilyn Manson is creepy jeepy. He's shocking, which is what he wants, I suppose.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    I always thought Marilyn Manson was trying too hard to be controversial.  People like that get on my nerves.  I haven't heard about him much at all lately so maybe he's calmed that down a bit.  Or he's just not relevant anymore.
  • Options
    Marilyn Manson reminds me of the nerdy kid in school that is always left out and picked on.  He's grown up to "show them."  I think he tries too hard.  
  • Options
    I like the term creepy jeepy. he is shocking, which is interesting to me. Just like I like Alice Cooper. He is very intelligent though and very sarcastic and likes irony and I enjoy that.
  • Options
    Yeah, I kinda do.  But keep in mind this is coming from a girl who spent her early childhood having a recurring nightmare that the members of Kiss were kidnapping her. 
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • Options
    Damnit NP.  I now have love...love will tear us apart...again...My husband likes sad bastard music and we have a documentary on Joy Division that he puts on when he is in an 80s mood. 
  • Options
    I'm calling you all out for thinking Mo's harsher than me.  I need to step up my game.  
  • Options
    I think it's cute. I won't let him hurt you. Pinky sweat.
  • Options
    Pinky sweat just made me laugh and laugh.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Options
    my pinky works hard to protect.
  • Options
    I think Mo just chooses different words than you, Fallin.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    Harsh people make me uncomfy.  For this reason, I know that I would never be friends with fallin or mo.  Even Fenton makes me uncomfy...although her hilarity smooths it over.
  • Options
    Fallin -- I think the problem is your call outs are warranted and last the appropriate amount of time.  You also need to up your level of disgust with the poster about 68%.  Make it more personal.  Then and only then can you snatch the pebble from Mo's hand.
  • Options
    Winger?!!? vinny, i have been hurt many a time by mo in the past. Is that TRUE? I don't even remember it. And I don't think I've ever ripped Kristen anything either, but I don't think her statement had anything to do with me directly anyway. So anyway, yep. I'm a wee bit passionate/aggressive/bored/opportunistic/and about 10% big old softy. You just gotta take it for what it's worth. And really Vinny, I haven't ever noticed much whining from you in the past. Hell, as far as I care, we're cool.
  • Options
    Fenton is way more harsh on here than in person.  She tries to keep up that persona as heartless.
  • Options
    mo, back in my fake pic days and all of that. not saying i didnt warrant it, but damn, you were harsh. we cool now.
  • Options
    We're cool.I complain...A LOT.  Now that I put this out there, that is all you will ever notice about me.  It will drive you batty and I will irritate the s*it out of you.Look.  I just called my own damn self out.
  • Options
    hmmmm, that's right. i swear you judged me on something. you are just so good at it. you should should have taken a go at it. and now i feel untested.
  • Options
    I think Mo is right, but *I* was all up in your shiit.
  • Options
    actually, confession time RIGHT HERE: When fallin and I had our date, I did tell her about it, and we agreed privately that it was a little nutty. Howevs, that was it. I was amazed at how BSC people went over the Big Reveal. I honestly didn't have a big opinion on the topic, as it was kind of old news to me. And I don't really believe in trashing you publicly when you had spoken to me one on one about it. I doubt I would have done a new bio complete with fake pics, but its not a huge deal to me. I STILL am not sure why people were so harsh about it. I'm pretty sure I didn't voice an opinion one way or the other.
  • Options
    yes, fallin definitely judged me. it tickles me now.it was nutty. what can i say?
  • Options
    I don't even remember that.  I think it came too closely on the heels of the bsc Chloe reveal.
  • Options
    We need call out badges.  You earn the badge whenever you call someone out successfully and then your mom can sew it onto your sash or vest.
  • Options
    i dont have a sash.
  • Options
    whew! Ok, I gotta go take a nap. I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP SINCE I WAS PRETTY SURE WINGED AND I WERE COOL ALL THESE YEARS. BUT I GUESS NOTTTTT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards