Iowa-Des Moines

Invites are in the mail!!

I mailed my invites out today, so it's official, we are getting married whether we like it or not!

Re: Invites are in the mail!!

• edited December 2011
    ha!  There's still time to leave him at the altar.  ;-)  Congrats! 
  • edited December 2011
    congrats! it seems like just yesterday we were all newbies. :)
  • edited December 2011
    it seems like just yesterday we were all newbies.Isn't that the truth?  It was funny to me that someone asked the other day about 2010 brides, saying that it seems like everyone here has their weddings just around the corner.  That's exactly how I felt when I started on here, but I get it now...  there are so many more things to ask about or AW about as the wedding gets close!  btw, Nat, you're not around much anymore.  It's nice to see your smiling face and pretty siggy pic.  :-) 
  • jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats...mine went out on Tuesday...people started getting them today!  Super exciting!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! That is really exciting!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  That's so exciting!  I'm working on getting our stuffed into the envelopes and hopefully will have them mailed out this weekend.  It's all starting to feel more real and real every day!
  • sjsaunderssjsaunders member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent mine out today too!!! FINALLY! That makes it official : )
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats to all of yall getting those in the mail...that is a HUGE check, but all the fun with it, is just fixin to start!!  Nataloo, your siggy pic is just GORGEOUS...
  • edited December 2011
    Mine went out a little over a week ago and I am actually excited to get the mail every night and see whose RSVP cards are here!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards