New Jersey

Poem for Wine bottle wishing well?

Does anyone have one? I would really appreciate help...

Re: Poem for Wine bottle wishing well?

• edited December 2011
    First Dinner Party Open your home to entertain and eat, Catch up with old friends and new ones to meet. When the night is over share this bottle of wine, But don't sit down yet – it's clean up time! First Baby The news that a baby will soon share your life It will make you a mother, not only a wife! You'll see it through good times and sometimes through bad xxxx the loving mother and xxxx the dearest dad. Sadly xxx must drink this one alone, and xxx with an empty glass! Sit back and relax xxxx- nine months will quickly pass! First Anniversary Been married a year, where did the time go? No longer newlyweds, now you are pros. Hope the days found you in good health and good spirit. Keep saying I love you - one always needs to hear it! Now toast this first date, it's certainly not the last And as you build your future don't ever forget the past! First Fight When fights occur and tempers get hot, Pour a glass and be thankful for what you've got. If you always agreed it would certainly be a bore, And by asking for xxxx's hand xxxx is surely in for more!
  • edited December 2011
    I got a wine basket with those four poems attached to four bottles. Maybe you can use one of them.
  • simplyceesimplycee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In addition to the four above, there is one for the wedding night and Xmas Eve: Wedding Night: The night you have dreamed of is finally here. The future surrounds you with hope and yet fear. You’ve wanted so long to find your mate. Sip this wine and toast this date. The night is meant for you to share. Enjoy each other, a perfect pair Christmas Eve: A wise man turned to a friend and said wine is better than beer. And now is the season for friends and fun and lots of holiday cheer. So pop the cork and relax a bit and when the night is through, kiss goodnight, close your eyes and Santa will be good to you.
  • edited December 2011
    My sisters put an insert in my invite something to the extent to, "Wishing wells are nice & fine, but shower this bride with a bottle of wine!" and then just a little message asking to bring a bottle.I *loved* my wine wishing well, my BMs bought a journal and tags so each person tagged their wine and wrote who it was from in the journal - some asked me to save it for a special event, some not.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • daydreamzz8daydreamzz8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone! ANJB- that's exactly what I was looking for. It's so simple, I don't know why I didn't think of it! I appreciate the help girls :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards