May 2012 Weddings
Options

Inner envelope question, involving belly bands/ribbons.

I know there are lots of posts out there referring to addressing inner envelopes. But, I don't have the time to search through the thousands of posts in hope to find the answer I need. My question is, if you have a belly band or ribbon over your inner envelope, how do you address it without the 'wrapping' interfering with the names and visa versa? Is the addressing of this envelope really necessary? For those of you girls that have something like this done, what did you do? TIA.

Re: Inner envelope question, involving belly bands/ribbons.

• Options
    The whole purpose of an inner envelope is to have it addressed. Why do you have a ribbon over it? That's silly to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I personally am not having a belly band or ribbon around any of my stuff because its just going to get thrown away. I just got a wedding invitation with ribbon around the pocketfold and I just threwn the ribbon away :( such a waste. But to answer your question.. I dont think you put the address on the 'inner' envelope. Just the outer...? I think you just put names of the invited on the inner envelope.. But i'm no expert ;)
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Options
    Instead of addressing an inner envelope, I'll be printing guests' names on the belly band. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I did the same as Tully 16.  I used a pocket fold, wrapped a belly band around it with the guests' name on the belly band.  Oddly enough, after daysof putting the invitations together...I received the most positive feedback on the silly little belly band...everyone seemed to love the personalized touch!
  • Options
    I'll probably just add a label to the front with the names on it. But, try to dress it up in a way. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards