Georgia-Savannah

Flowers-HELP!

After reviewing my budget, I have come to the conclusion I can't afford the price my florist gave me for my BM bouquets. I am keeping here for everything else but not my BM flowers. So, I am wanting to go buy flowers and have my aunt make bouquets for them. I don't want anything fancy. However, this is a destination wedding over Thanksgiving weekend and I was wondering, where could I go to get flowers on 'Black Friday' to be made on Sat. morning? There is not a costco close by. Is there a farmers market? A grocery store that has a good variety??Thanks ladies!

Re: Flowers-HELP!

• beerladybeerlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How far are you willing to travel? There is as Costco here in Jacksonville, FL. That is a 2 hr drive from Savannah. Otherwise, have you tried scaling down the BM bouquets to a smaller version or maybe even having them carry one specific flower?HTH
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There are several small flower markets in town. The Fresh Flower Market is at 4523 Habersham St. They have a great variety of seasonal flowers all the time. I would call them now to see if they will be open that day. Polk's Market on Liberty also carries fresh seasonal flowers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dmcompar1dmcompar1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! jacksonville is too far, we are coming from NC anyway. i have been to polks and forgot about them. i will call the other market tomorrow. thanks for all the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards