Florida-South Florida

Wedding Meltown ( Nuclear Reactor Proportion) :(

Fi's mom is leaving for Brasil to stay a month on Friday so she will be hand delivering all the invitations for our guests there since she will see them at the seder....I dropped off my invite envelopes last week so my calligrapher can address them ( Names Only)
I called 20 minutes ago and she told me that she was sorry, they are not ready because she had the Flu....I know what the Flu feels like and looks like ( I am a Pharmacist) so I feel really bad about her being sick and I know that it is not her fault....I called Fi crying ( I never cry) and toldl him that she may not be able to get them ready in time, he then proceeds to tell me well we can just hand write peoples names on the invitations and send them with his mom like that. I dont want to do that, We did not spend $700 for these invitations to then have them handwritten with my disgusting sloppy handwriting...Girls I know your good vibes work, please send some feel better ones to my calligrapher...Thank you <3
South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!

Re: Wedding Meltown ( Nuclear Reactor Proportion) :(

• edited December 2011
    This is horrible! I'm sending good vibes your way!!! <3
  • edited December 2011
    Thats such a bummer! Vibes Vibes Vibes Vibes Vibes
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lots of vibes for beautifully written invites!!!!!!!
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    JEN JEN JEN!!!! I had mentioned this before.... you can print on the envelopes... use a nice calligraphy-type font. It doesn't have to be the end of the world. That being said... I understand your frustration and I really hope they'll be ready in time!!!! Lots of vibes!!!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    men are so "practical" ...they don't get the whole wedding thing!!! so sorry that you're experiencing this!
  • edited December 2011
    :( Sending you good vibes!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I knot Lyn, but I will either A) ruin envelopes or B) break the printer in anger....
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • edited December 2011
    Sending vibes your way!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry that happened!!! I'm sending you good vibes girlie!!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    vibessssssss!!!! Try maybe one envelope to see if its doable! That is your next best bet!

If I had pretty hand writing, I would totally offer to help BUT mine is super sloppy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Jen, voce escreve "Brasil" como uma brasileira, haha.

Also I don't put accents and I make no excuses.

I'm sending vibes your calligrapher's way!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Eu to fudida :(
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vibes your way honey!!! ***************
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vibes!! It will all work out!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • JudeG20JudeG20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Vibes for you and your calligrapher

Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • edited December 2011
    How about calligraphy-type font on clear labels. If you make a mistake it'll be on the label and not the envelope. This could be your back up plan in case the vibes don't work.Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards