Georgia-Atlanta

In Need of Photos of the KTN Ballroom.. HELP PLEASE

ok, I'm faced with a bit of a challenge. I need some inspiration and I would like to see some photos of wedding held at the KTN Ballroom in Duluth. This venue is very popular in the Korean community, so the photos they have there are of Korean weddings. Their decor is not quite what I'm going for because Korean weddings can be very colorful. 

Do you ladies know anyone who has gotten married or is getting married at this venue?  I would really like to check out their photos. I've Googled 'till I can't Google anymore, but I'm struggling to find some decent photos. I'm even struggling to find photos of a reception style ceremony which is what I'm having. I know it's a little untraditional, but I'm surprised that pictures are so hard to find.  

Please Help!

Re: In Need of Photos of the KTN Ballroom.. HELP PLEASE

• n82ureluvr915n82ureluvr915 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Princess can you post the link again. It's blank.

Thanks
  • n82ureluvr915n82ureluvr915 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hover your mouse arrow over the word this. It is a hyperlink.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you visited KTN??? that was the very first location we visited, granted it was millllles away from where we are, the place was really nice inside despite the fact that KTN mean Korean Television Network, which is what the building is and the ballroom is owned by KTN. I liked it but didnt end up choosing it
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I've visited there before and we booked it. I just wanted to see how other people set it up for their wedding because they usually do reception style ceremonies. I know it's very popular in the Koren community (for obvious reasons), but I wanted to see photos of some American weddings.

Thanks for the link Princess, that was helpful. I'm gonna see if the photographer can show me more photos or if that couple's picts are still on the photographer's website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards