New Jersey

New Years Eve Wedding - Centerpiece Ideas

Im getting married on New Years Eve next year (2012) and I'm looking for some ideas for centerpieces instead of just doing floral arrangements. Does anyone have any recommendations? everything I've seen for a NYE wedding is christmas themed and I really don't want to do anything christmas related.  I don't mind doing them myself since I'm looking to reduce costs.

Thanks!

Re: New Years Eve Wedding - Centerpiece Ideas

• GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    This is a great question... Unfortunately I'm not very creative but wanted to suggest posting this on the DIY or Reception boards too... Good luck!
  • popek2popek2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok thanks!
  • buttrflyahbuttrflyah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The 2 things that come to mind for me would be either using big feathers or manzanita branches spray painted silver and then maybe hanging something like candles, crystals or non-Christmasy ornaments??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

What about Lanterns? I was thinking of doing NYE and i was thinking of putting Lanterns on each table with rose peddles around the centerpieces.. just and idea good luck!!

• Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got married on NYE, I did 3 tall glass vases with sumberged flowers and a candle on the top. It looked very elegant. I ad toyed around with the LED idea too.  The other thing, check with your venue, bc after i had decided on our cps, they said we could have done some sory of cp that had a little firework that shot out. We really liked that, but it was too late for us to change.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards