Maryland-Baltimore

NWR: Adopted a puppy!

We couldn't resist him so we put a deposit down but he will be staying with his foster mommy until the day after we get back from our HM since we didn't want to have to ship him off to my parents house for a week after we get him.  They believe is approx. 11 weeks old and is austrailian cattle dog & hound mix.[img]http://tinyurl.com/pqhr4x[/img]

Re: NWR: Adopted a puppy!

• jadebabyjadebaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AWWW he is too cute. Do you have a name picked out for him yet? From where did you adopt him?
    photobucket-29369-1334754217385 2012-12-30_13-03-57_810_zps6f98a3be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    AWWWWWWWWW im such a dog sucker! If we had a single family home vs a townhouse. Id probably have a couple more!
  • edited December 2011
    His name right now at the rescue is Magoo - FI wants to change his name to Blue. So, I keep calling him Blue-Magoo :)We originally found him on petfinder.com, he is living at a rescue in Dundalk, MD, a lady named Mary...she calls her rescue something but I can't recall what it is right now...He was originally abandoned in North Carolina and made his way to a shelter up here to find us!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AWWW well from a fellow doggie mommy, thanks for rescuing! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    Such a sweet story! He'll love you like nothing else too! Thats the greatest things about dogs. The unconditional love! I have two miniature dachshunds. To show off my babys. [img]<a href="http://tinyurl.com/qmqop8" rel='nofollow'>http://tinyurl.com/qmqop8</a>[/img]
  • edited December 2011
    tanya - cute!
  • bethybeachbethybeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so cute congrats!!
  • edited December 2011
    He's so cute!!  And I love the name - Blue-Magoo.  What a great treat to come home to after your HM.
  • edited December 2011
    He is sooooo cute! I have three dogs at home and we live in a townhouse and I wish I had a farm so I could rescue dogs everyday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    So adorable! He is very very cute...and I can totally see him as Blue-Magoo.
  • edited December 2011
    He is sooooo cute! Congrats. I can't wait to hear all the new puppy stories.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • edited December 2011
    Aww too cute! I have a mini daschund too! a present from DH to her lol
  • edited December 2011
    Kristy- So Cute!!! Whats his/her name? Our black one is Brutus (named after the Ohio state buckeyes mascot) and the tan is Kyrin (named after a japanese beer...lol FI named her. I made him change one of the I's to a Y so it wasnt so obvious we are drunks :P )
  • edited December 2011
    Her name is Lily :)  your's are so cute too! I think they are the best dogs, not that I'm biased or anything lol.
  • edited December 2011
    Awwww Lily! so cute. I pretty much love all dogs, but i do love that when mine are bad and wont stop barking or whatever I just pick them up! Try that with a golden or something- hehe...    
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats, your new puppy is adorable! I also love the shots of the mini daschunds, my FILs have two and I love them to death!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tanya, try that with Jade!
  • edited December 2011
    Jade might take my head off although im sure ?he/she? im thinking she - is really loveable.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She is a rescue and has had a very messed up past. She was beaten, starved and crated ALL DAY LONG. She would either cower and pee if someone tried to touch her that she didnt know (and Jason and I were not around) or run and hide... She would not bite. She doesnt even bite Jason when they wrestle!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS I am sorry Jveaux for interrupting your post with my dog... He is very cute and he will LOVE you til the end!
  • edited December 2011
    Aww jade what a sad story :( and Jveaux we did sorta highjack your post sorry :(
  • bethybeachbethybeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friends have an austrailian cattle dog, her husband can throw a rock into the woods and the dog will come back with that little rock it is amazing.  I can imagine how talented it will be with a hound mix.
  • edited December 2011
    jade & tanya - no problem, this post was created for doggie talk!  
  • edited December 2011
    So cute.  Rescue dogs are the best.  Congrats on the addition to your family.
    Dr. Googs is married to Mr. Pelvis. Happily ever after!
  • edited December 2011
    JVeaux...oh.my.goodness, SO CUTE!!  FI and I have a rescue dog too which is a husky mix.  Her name's Lila, such a sweetheart!  Your pup has beautiful markings! and to the mini dachshund ladies...my favorite dog of all time, hands down!  My mom has two mini's, I had a mini but long story she was put down at an early age from surgery complications.  They are the sweetest most cuddly pooches ever!
  • KCnBTKCnBT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is too cute! I love doggies.. they weasel right into your heart :o) Have lots of fun with Mr. Blue-Magoo when you come back from our HM (and make sure to hide anything of sentimental value that can be eaten before he arrives!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards