Iowa-Des Moines

Corsages for musician???

Is anyone getting a coursage/boutonniere for their ceremony musician?   I don't think we really need one for them, but I thought I'd see what everyone else is doing.  TIA!

Re: Corsages for musician???

• edited December 2011
    I had them done for ours...HTH
  • edited December 2011
    We are not giving one to our musicians because they are hired and we don't personally know them... I think if you know them personally then you get them a corsage.  But if you don't know them and they're more of a hired person then you don't.  Just my opinion... good luck!
    Married 08.22.09 Ryan 01.07.2011
  • kj313kj313 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I asked a similar question months ago before my wedding. The general concensus I got on national boards was that unless they are a friend of yours, they are considered vendors and don't need a flower. Also, several people (who were musicians themselves) pointed out that they would prefer not to have a flower, as it would get in the way of playing their instrument. So I decided to save money and not get flowers for my musicians.
  • edited December 2011
    Guess I should have pointed out, I did what I felt and not what people did in general, but I also did wrist corsages for everyone, not the pin on ones...GL
  • edited December 2011
    We do personally know ours and will be getting them corsages. If we didn't know them personally and FI had not grown up around their families, we wouldn't be getting them. Save the $7+ per corsage.
  • Lemons653Lemons653 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards