Hawaii

DIY Centrepieces (PIP)

Hi Ladies......

So I finally sat down and put together our centrepieces - I have a couple of things to figure out still (they can't be put together prior to the reception so hopefully they'll let us in to assemble them for the tables, and this morning I woke up to find the Lily completely wilted so I"m going to have to figure out a way to water it or keep it moist some how???).

Ignore the lit tealight in some of the photo's - I didn't want to light the actual candle prior to the reception.
I"ll post the inspiration pic first then my shots of what I put together last night........
451x156 proportions
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: DIY Centrepieces (PIP)

• cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

and here's what I've put together (unfortunately I couldn't find the square plate in the color I wanted so I've settled w/ round)

451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think those are beautiful!!!  With Hawaii as our surroundings, I don't think a ton of flowers are necessary and the hybiscus is perfect.  Now you've got me rethinking our centerpieces, I really  like the clean look of this! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Nicely done! 
  • edited December 2011
    very nice!
  • tloveptlovep member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Simply perfect! I love it! I hope you don't mind but I think I may just have to use it for my centerpieces! But change it up with a plumeria!
    Did you buy the supplies and ship it or did you buy them in HI?? If in HI, where did you find/buy them??
    Thanks for the inspiration!!
    :)
  • cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies and absoulutey tlovep - steal away!!!

These are actually for my at home reception in Victoria and all supplies were bought locally. I bought the candle and plate at Ikea and all sand, rocks, shells, pearls are bought between michaels and walmart.

I woke up in the morning and found the lillies to be dead on the mock ups I did so I've bought another pot of lilies to play with to see how to get them to survive (gonna try spritzing them with water and see how many hours I get and if not I'll try those water tubes next - I'll let ya know how it goes).
    451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards